Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

celador said:

take it all in boys (actually looks ok, environments a bit bigger, more platforming, better combat)

Post that on Ka-pi's wall XD



Around the Network
celador said:

take it all in boys (actually looks ok, environments a bit bigger, more platforming, better combat)

Oh yeah. GOTY incoming.



 

 

 

 

 

haxxiy said:
celador said:

take it all in boys (actually looks ok, environments a bit bigger, more platforming, better combat)

Oh yeah. GOTY incoming.

First 1 billion seller confirmed.



Bandorr said:

~random post

Bandorr you bastard, you were running my thread behind the scenes!?



BraLoD said:
Bandorr said:

~random post

Bandorr you bastard, you were running my thread behind the scenes!?

Yes, I'm also the reason there has never been another LoD.  That's how powerful I am.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network
Bandorr said:
BraLoD said:

Bandorr you bastard, you were running my thread behind the scenes!?

Yes, I'm also the reason there has never been another LoD.  That's how powerful I am.

Nah, you are shoting way too high there.