Forums - Movies Discussion - DC TV's Arrowverse |OT|

WB is a cluster fuck. I never understood them separating the TV and Movie universes yet still restricting who the TV shows can use. The whole point of it was to make sure they didn't have to keep track of an overarching story like the MCU.

Around the Network

Anyone watching Black Lightning? I know it's still not technically apart of Arrowverse (I'm betting it will be eventually) but I've been hearing good things about it, anyway onto the other shows...

Most Recent Episodes

The Flash - This season is still shaky Imo but it is slightly improving, I still don't really care about The Thinker but he did have a great episode a couple back when he was running circles around Barry, I'm not too keen on the character change but at least I still hate his wife (In a good way).

Ralph is pretty much the main reason I'm looking forward to episodes now, he is one of the best side characters ever in The Flash and Big Sir was nice too, I hope we see more of him.

Arrow - I still couldn't care less about Cayden James, It is a great actor playing him but the character himself does absolutely nothing for me, I'm really hoping at this point that Richard Dragon takes over as the main villain since I also really like that actor plus in his short screen time he's already way more intimidating than Cayden James.

B Team are annoying as hell, I hope this is intentional writing because at this point I couldn't care less if they were all killed off, bunch of whiny hypocrites, I was warming to Dinah too but now she is insufferable and I'm hoping evil Canary turns good so that she can replace Dinah in Team Arrow, Wild Dog is still redeemable Imo but Curtis can be replaced.

When does Supergirl season 3 air in Germany?

The thread creator is utterly sexist for giving no attention to that show.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Ryuu96 said: 

Arrow - I still couldn't care less about Cayden James, It is a great actor playing him but the character himself does absolutely nothing for me, I'm really hoping at this point that Richard Dragon takes over as the main villain since I also really like that actor plus in his short screen time he's already way more intimidating than Cayden James.

B Team are annoying as hell, I hope this is intentional writing because at this point I couldn't care less if they were all killed off, bunch of whiny hypocrites, I was warming to Dinah too but now she is insufferable and I'm hoping evil Canary turns good so that she can replace Dinah in Team Arrow, Wild Dog is still redeemable Imo but Curtis can be replaced.

Ingave ip on Arrow a while back for reasons like these. I sill tune in occasionally but it loses me after a max of 3 epsiodes because it's so meandering and  from season 3 onwards I've been able to poke holes in the plots far too easily.

For instance, the vigilante- why he undercover with Cayden James' crew? Isn't his whole point to kill indiscriminately once he suspects someone is bad?

Also the FBI woman, I don't really understand why she trying to capture the Arrow beyond being a jobsworth. There was a reason the police stopped hunting him in the first place (which was more understandable). If she suceeded, there would be a bloodbath in the city akin to the Deathstroke incident.

RolStoppable said:
When does Supergirl season 3 air in Germany?

The thread creator is utterly sexist for giving no attention to that show.

Want me to change the title to "Supergirl's Arrowverse"

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said: 

Want me to change the title to "Supergirl's Arrowverse"

Yes, I do.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

I really hope things improve next season for both Arrow and The Flash, at this point they're both more background noise to me, The Flash is very slightly better than Arrow for me now but it's still not good enough.

Only thing that can save Arrow at this point is if Richard Dragon turns out to be an amazing villain which is doubtful, I absolutely hate the B-Team and the drama that comes with their whiny characters, I seriously hope none of them are in the next season and I don't think any of them can be redeemed anymore, It was great seeing Oliver kick Rene's ass, shame he held back (Even after Rene was swinging a fucking axe at him, WTF?!?!?! )

Would be so much better if they just left and we replaced them with Thea & Roy.....Legends is still good.

That episode of the Flash was easily the best of this season so far, so great!

AnmolRed said:
That episode of the Flash was easily the best of this season so far, so great!

Just watched it, that was a surprisingly good episode, now if only Arrow will have one apart from the Deathstroke episodes...

Finally a good non-Deathstroke episode of Arrow this season and all it took was getting rid of B-Team...Diaz is improving, he can be intimidating at times but I feel like we need to see a heck of a lot more of him, especially since we wasted half a season on Cayden and his fighting hasn't been that impressive so far.

It was great to see Roy again and Thea back in action but it looks like they'll be leaving together soon which is a shame, we have too many annoying characters and the good ones are leaving, next week looks like League of Assassins, meh, at least we'll see Nyssa again I suppose, best character to come out from that arc.