By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Ivanka Trump to receive White House office, security clearance —But No 'Official' Role

The thing is that a President should not engage in nepotism of this nature

However this is Trump and whatever our opinions of Ivanka are, she is seen as a moderating figure.

If her closeness to the President may enact some positive effects, then I think it is for the best.

Around the Network

Some of you keep claiming Ivanka will have some positive impact on her Daddy...Can't you really see what has happned already? Not only have we seen no positive impact but she has never chosen to stand up and condemn her Daddy's vitriolic words and actions (and let’s not forget his outright lies). I see no reason to allow Ivanka to get security clearance and a White House office. Trump is trying to govern the world's most powerful country as though it were his “family business” and it's disturbing.

Ivanka and Jared Kushner are the vehicle of Chinese oligarchs to the White House.
If you think she's just there to play house with her daddy and show nepotism on twitter you're gonna be in for a surprise.

aikohualda said:
thekitchensink said:

Hahahaha oops--wow, don't know how I got that mixed up.  XD Further proof that my brain is working at half capacity today.

:)

You dissapoint me... i thought canadian men are perfect until today! :P

In fairness, most of my thoughts are Zelda-related these days.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Why not. You can be sure she will serve the American people well. A moderate influence to her father can only be beneficial.

Around the Network
etking said:
Why not. You can be sure she will serve the American people well. A moderate influence to her father can only be beneficial.

Baby-In-Chief needs his daughter to settle him down (errr, "moderate" his child like ego).