By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

TheWPCTraveler said:
Cloudman said:

Don't worry, I know that East Asia has a whole lot of neither.

Well, as long as they're cute, it's fine

....and glasses.... and twin tails!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Ass

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Cloudman said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Don't worry, I know that East Asia has a whole lot of neither.

I love glasses too, but I prefer letting the hair loose!

VGPolyglot said:
Cloudman said:

I love glasses too, but I prefer letting the hair loose!

I mean, that's fine too. Long flowing hair is nice... @_@

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothas can't deny.

Around the Network

Butt Cheeks, Booty Butt Cheeks, Booty Butt Booty Butt Booty Butt Cheeks

Why do they ever only do the vanilla and chocolate of the body? It's so boring v.v I like both. But c'mon, there's more to the woman than that v.v XD

StarOcean said:
Why do they ever only do the vanilla and chocolate of the body? It's so boring v.v I like both. But c'mon, there's more to the woman than that v.v XD

For me, I guess it depends on who we're talking about. For fictional chracters, I have no qualms talking about their physical aspects, because they are non-existant and thus not beings with their own lives. However, for real women, I try to think of them mainly by their personality (obviously I'm not perfect, but I don't mistreat women I hope).

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

For me, I guess it depends on who we're talking about. For fictional chracters, I have no qualms talking about their physical aspects, because they are non-existant and thus not beings with their own lives. However, for real women, I try to think of them mainly by their personality (obviously I'm not perfect, but I don't mistreat women I hope).

You say that as if focusing on a woman's body is mistreating her.  My wife wants me to focus on her body.  Nothing gets her more excited than me enjoying her huge titties.

TheLastStarFighter said:
VGPolyglot said:

You say that as if focusing on a woman's body is mistreating her.  My wife wants me to focus on her body.  Nothing gets her more excited than me enjoying her huge titties.

That's different, you have her desire and consent to do so. And it's not like that's all she is to you