By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

I choose PUSSY!
And I also take boobs and butt but only as second and third.

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
I choose PUSSY!
And I also take boobs and butt but only as second and third.

MarkkyStorm said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah that's true, much harder to find than nice boobs for example. It depends a lot more on how well she takes care of them.

Exactly, and that's one of the beauties of the thing. You can buy a huge pair of boobs, that's not possible with feet.

Or with asses. Well, I guess technically you could, but it's far far less common than fake boobs.

Never really got the feet thing, and I consider myself extremely open minded. But hey, to each their own I guess hehe

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

ass all the way

TruckOSaurus said:
Butts because a guy with boobs is really not attractive.

Watchu got against moobs?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
MarkkyStorm said:

Exactly, and that's one of the beauties of the thing. You can buy a huge pair of boobs, that's not possible with feet.

Or with asses. Well, I guess technically you could, but it's far far less common than fake boobs.

Never really got the feet thing, and I consider myself extremely open minded. But hey, to each their own I guess hehe

I think fake arses are becoming more of a thing nowadays, but yeah, boob jobs are still much more common.

No matter how open minded you are, there are always some things that just aren't your cup of tea, and that's okay. Personally, I've never got the butt thing. 

curl-6 said:
DarthMetalliCube said:

I think fake arses are becoming more of a thing nowadays, but yeah, boob jobs are still much more common.

No matter how open minded you are, there are always some things that just aren't your cup of tea, and that's okay. Personally, I've never got the butt thing. 

Fake anything is pretty terrible. Legit a turn off nowadays. I prefer women that put work into their own body to make em look good.

curl-6 said:
DarthMetalliCube said:

It's definitely becoming more of a thing. This is the cheap option or they can get a butt job.

Farsala said:
curl-6 said:

Fake anything is pretty terrible. Legit a turn off nowadays. I prefer women that put work into their own body to make em look good.

Agreed. Luckily for me, basically no such thing as fake feet hehe.

Aeolus451 said:
curl-6 said:

It's definitely becoming more of a thing. This is the cheap option or they can get a butt job.

Hahaha, is that like just foam padding built into the pants?

Aeolus451 said:
curl-6 said:

The mentality involved in making a choice to augment in such a manner is fascinating. Be it this, padded bras, wrapping your dick with tape, whatever. Eventually, the jig is up. Not that having surgery is better. The very idea of a fake ass is wildly unappealing.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."