By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

Compile Heart launches new title countdown website: “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

Likely Genkai Tokki title to be announced on March 12.

Compile Heart has launched a new title countdown website asking users, “Boobs or butt? Which party are you?”

Otton, the mascot character of Compile Heart’s Genkai Tokki series, is also pictured saying, “The winning side takes the undergarments.” The Genkai Tokki series consists of PS Vita titles Monster Monpiece (coming to PC on March 14), Moe Chronicle, Moero Crystal, and Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates.

Users can vote for their preference on the website. As of press time, butt (blue) is besting boobs (pink).

The game itself will be announced at Dengeki Game Festival 2017 this Sunday, March 12. If you missed it, find the schedule of events and live stream links here.

I don't make this stuff up.  Just reporting.

Around the Network

Face > Ass > Boobs > Legs

Well, that's one way to market your game.

Ass all the way

I can't decide.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Face > Ass > Boobs > Legs

Agreed!

Boobs and Ass are close... Ass is an A, Boobs are a B+.

Tough one. Can't decide.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

John2290 said:
Aside from the OP content. The question in general makes little sense, both are great however if a woman has a flat chest it's a far cry from a woman who has no ass, I've never seen a woman with no ass but I'm sure it'd be a horrific sight.

It's called "diabeties."  Something you don't want to wish you can unsee.

Easy butts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Butts ftw 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)