By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn Predicted To Sell 8 Million Units, Close To Uncharted 4

If we could could harness the sheer amount of wrong in this thread, and convert it into energy, we could power a metropolis for a couple weeks. Skimmed through it and found only Erazor_DJ and Jason1637 essentially agreeing with the 8 million figure. Jason1637! A fairly Xbox slanted member. It's all in good fun of course, but this is why I don't stick my neck out too often willy-nilly with predictions.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

This is really annoying that we now have yet another a Horizon vs Zelda discussion. The purpose of this revival was to compare results with what was predicted—for Horizon: Zero Dawn. The comparisons are now over, because this is how Zelda/Horizon threads often turn out.

Annoying and sad really.....I just don't get it. We have more than enough Horizon/Zelda threads this one says Horizon and Uncharted in the title yet.....here people are bring up Zelda lol.

Anyway back OT

Great for Horizon! Well deserved for a great game! Can't wait to see what the sequel brings!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

CGI-Quality said:

This is really annoying that we now have yet another a Horizon vs Zelda discussion. The purpose of this revival was to compare results with what was predicted—for Horizon: Zero Dawn. The comparisons are now over, because this is how Zelda/Horizon threads often turn out.

Tell this to who asked the comparation between the 2 games, because i just replied to him.

My first comment in this thread was about how much Horizon will sell lifetime (9-10 million) + saying that's very good for a new IP, then i leaved the thread.

But if someone ask for a comparation, i'm happy to reply him because i like numbers and comparations, not my fault if someone keep this "Zelda VS Horizon fight" too serius.

2020 predictions: NSW 25m, PS5 6m, XSX 4.5m, PS4 9m, XB1 3m

In December 2019 i predicted 21m Switch, but that was before COVID, obvius increased my predictions.

Ryng_Tolu said:
CGI-Quality said:

Tell this to who asked the comparation between the 2 games, because i just replied to him.

My first comment in this thread was about how much Horizon will sell lifetime (9-10 million) + saying that's very good for a new IP, then i leaved the thread.

But if someone ask for a comparation, i'm happy to reply him because i like numbers and comparations, not my fault if someone keep this "Zelda VS Horizon fight" too serius.

I'm telling it to everyone, so while that includes you, no one is being targeted specifically. I'm just saying the comparison is over and a Thread Warning was given. Doesn't matter where it started.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 01 March 2018