By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Zelda: Breath of the Wild doesn’t have an option for dual audio

KLAMarine said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Pretty good!

It can run games at 4k 60fps with an i5 + 970 (with some slow downs at times)

Still has bugs and glitches though as well as sound issues for some. But its compatiblity list is looking pretty great

Looks good. Safe bet BotW is going to be a top priority for this emulator come release.

Definitely! I wouldn't mind waiting a few of weeks if it means I can play Zelda at 4k + Japanese Dub

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Wait... I dont care that much about Japanese but at least can i play in englsih with french text for thé european version ? I hope so or its à total deal breaker

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Mike321 said:
Damn that actually sucks, wasn't a big fan of the spanish VA :/

traitor.

ARamdomGamer said:

traitor.

I bet you would prefer Japanese VA over spanish VA :P

Mike321 said:
ARamdomGamer said:

traitor.

I bet you would prefer Japanese VA over spanish VA :P

No actually, just like I would take a latin american dub for an anime over the japanese dub if they kept making them.

Around the Network

Can someone answer ? :'(

Aerys said:
Can someone answer ? :'(

Currently, you can't. If you've got a WiiU, hack it.

But....WHY?

ARamdomGamer said:

No actually, just like I would take a latin american dub for an anime over the japanese dub if they kept making them.

Oh I see. Well I'll have to get used to the latin VA, who knows maybe it'll grow on me, some of the voices sounded familiar.

Bandorr said:
Aerys said:
Wait... I dont care that much about Japanese but at least can i play in englsih with french text for thé european version ? I hope so or its à total deal breaker

I don't understand this statement.  How can you play in english with french text?

Aren't they tied together. The voice is the same as the text and controls?

Well like any other games/movie/série with original voices but with french text 

Thats such à normal things nowadays i didnt zvzn think it woudlnt bé possible on Zelda... French voices are awful.

I can do thé game in English I Guess but its à réal shame for such à Big first party game ...