Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Zelda: Breath of the Wild doesn’t have an option for dual audio

RolStoppable said:
So I'll be stuck with German? Damn! This world is so cruel.

Now I am not sure if I even want to play the game anymore.

Import it.

Around the Network

This is a tragedy. The Japanese VA was the only reason I ended up being ok with the audio. English voiced Zelda feels so incredibly off to me. I doesn't click

I guess im not buying this game then. This changes everything.

KLXVER said:
RolStoppable said:
So I'll be stuck with German? Damn! This world is so cruel.

Now I am not sure if I even want to play the game anymore.

Import it.

What good would that do? I don't know Japanese.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

My anime is ruined!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
KLXVER said:

Import it.

What good would that do? I don't know Japanese.

Oh, I thought you meant you wanted english subtitles...which probably is in the game anyway now that I think about it.lol

Time to cancel my pre order Kappa

Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

Yea no. I am gonna be playing this via emulation thanks. The modders did an excellent job with removing the censorship with SMT x FE while keeing the English subs in tact so this shouldn't be too hard at all. Specially since the NA VA did not sound very good at all

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

So this game is capable of multiple languages. But they are all tied together. So if you change one part EVERYTHING changes?

When was the last time a game has done that? Isn't the tend usually if you include multiple languages - you let people choose from them? Or is this not new?

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

So then the tracks should be downloadable.

Make them downloadable, Nintendo. I can't see it being that hard.