By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Aonuma says Zelda: Breath of the Wild doesn’t have an option for dual audio

Why not? That seems like it would take 10 seconds to add...

Around the Network

That's a really strange system. So the language settings are system wide instead of game specific? Hopefully this is an outlier, because that would be an annoying set up to put on all games.

Seriously this is stupid. Linked to the system. Clearly the audio will be on the disc, so why not enable dual audio.

Maybe Nintendo can make it work through the phone app? Wouldn't that be great, like multiplayer lobbies and voice chat for instance...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

You can set up to eight different accounts on the Switch, and you can set a different region to each one. This will not only allow you to purchase titles from that region's eShop, so you don't have to import games from other countries physically, this also applies to the language.

So you could have a profile with English and seven more with seven more different languages/regions. Doesn't solve the problem mentioned in the OP, but if you want to play on English or other languages that you know, and want to switch easily, you can have 8 different choices.

Around the Network

Ffs, this is a fucking dealbreaker. How difficult is it to add a language option to the game? This is fucking 2017. So far, only Steam is allowing me, to change the language freely. Microsoft store can't do that shit and origin won't let me do it neither. 3DS and Wii u is also the same bullshit with changing the OS language. Get your shit together Nintendo!!!!!!!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

RolStoppable said:
So I'll be stuck with German? Damn! This world is so cruel.

Now I am not sure if I even want to play the game anymore.

Import it.

This is a tragedy. The Japanese VA was the only reason I ended up being ok with the audio. English voiced Zelda feels so incredibly off to me. I doesn't click

I guess im not buying this game then. This changes everything.

My anime is ruined!