Forums - Politics Discussion - Racist black teens torture white man live for supporting Trump

wow well this is interesting. What happened here is bad of course but;

the same people outraged by how a disabled man was kidnapped are the same people who elected a man that mocked a disabled reporter.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

the same people outraged by how a disabled man was kidnapped are the same people who elected a man that mocked a disabled reporter.

Because both of those things are equally bad, right?

Listen to the below from CBS Radio. They made it sound like the attack was white-on-black violence. Starts at 2:06. They also say that the police has not identified the attackers - they have and have posted their pictures as well.

http://audio.cbsradionewsfeed.com/2017/01/05/08/Hourly-08.mp3

Lawlight said:
deskpro2k3 said:

bad or not as bad, the statement, is still truth.

deskpro2k3 said:
Lawlight said:

No, it's not. Unless you're saying that Hilary supporters are applauding this. Also, it's quite clear that you're sneakily trying to say "he deserved that".

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
deskpro2k3 said:

No, it's not. Unless you're saying that Hilary supporters are applauding this. Also, it's quite clear that you're sneakily trying to say "he deserved that".

yes it is. you can believe whatever you want, i'm not sneaking anything.

deskpro2k3 said:
Lawlight said:

Yeah, I know - you're making it very clear how you think.

Lawlight said:
deskpro2k3 said:

you're making up some pretense/illusion in your head, so no you do not understand what I said.

I thought I've made myself pretty clear, but how you choose to see it as anything otherwise is quite hilarious. It's like you're trying to spin the fact away into a superstition

seriously how did you come to this conclusion is beyond me. lmao "Hilary supporters are applauding this. Also, it's quite clear that you're sneakily trying to say he deserved that"

edit: dude dude, you're wrong. I dunno what else to say. cya

deskpro2k3 said:
Lawlight said:

you're making up some pretense/illusion in your head, so no you do not understand what I said.

I thought I've made myself pretty clear, but how you choose to see it as anything otherwise is quite hilarious. It's like you're trying to spin the fact away into a superstition

seriously how did you come to this conclusion is beyond me. lmao "Hilary supporters are applauding this. Also, it's quite clear that you're sneakily trying to say he deserved that"

edit: dude dude, you're wrong. I dunno what else to say. cya

How very ironic. You jumped to a conclusion and when I do the same, you're confused? I suggest you go back and read your own words to see where you are in the wrong.

Take it to PM or drop it guys. This back and forth obviously is going nowhere.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334