By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware estimates in the OP!

Bandorr said:
Aaron greenburg is hilarious. Go read any of his tweets or articles about quantum break.
"We’ve been playing the game; we know it’s a great game. Fingers crossed, but I think we’re sitting on a mega hit."

I never realised Quantum Break did so poorly... If it wasn't for Battleborn it'd be a contender for Flop of the year....

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
3sexty said:

Oh yes of course and even Aaron Greenberg thought it was completely fake enough, - so much so he even retweeted it on twitter without knowing what his own division is up to.....Career suicide that is!!  I mean waht a silly thing for an executive member of staff to do...Incorrectly Tweet (or retweet) info about the progress of his own company! Wow some people hey!

Again, hasn't Greenburg re-tweeted incorrect info before? Forza 5 audience as actual people lined up in Japan to buy the Xbox One? Or has my memory failed me?

Omg that was the funniest thing ever.  He's not a reliable person and neither is the leak source.  They should be ignored until we get reliable numbers. 

Kerotan said:
CGI-Quality said:

Again, hasn't Greenburg re-tweeted incorrect info before? Forza 5 audience as actual people lined up in Japan to buy the Xbox One? Or has my memory failed me?

Omg that was the funniest thing ever.  He's not a reliable person and neither is the leak source.  They should be ignored until we get reliable numbers. 

It wasnt Greenburg that did that. It was Mehdi.

Still noo numbers? :(

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:

If we're getting numbers it will probably be next month. But since Aqua has deleted her Twitter account I think we wont be getting any numbers at all

Around the Network
poklane said:
xl-klaudkil said:

If we're getting numbers it will probably be next month. But since Aqua has deleted her Twitter account I think we wont be getting any numbers at all

We will get 3ds numbers though, because it 's yoy up ( probably to a massive extend ) and either npd or Nintendo will  cite it, thus we can deduce it by doing maths. ;)

Late tag tag

black8jac said:
Late tag tag

Sorry the tagging period is now over, so pack your tag and leave!

Ah well, all we will be getting now are milestone numbers from sony. So we get global sold through numbers around the first week of January.

And we will get something from MS if scorpio can sell more than a million units around November next year.

im sure we will get ps4 global numbers at ces 2017