Deserves a second chance 164 69.79%

No second chances, bad boy knack. 71 30.21%

Total:235
BraLoD said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Only in this kind of forums you would find so many people saying that a game with a 54 on metacritic is really good lol And only happens with exclusives for some reason xD

Knack is one of the very few PS4 games I have played and it wasn't good, it wasn't even ok, it was just bad, only the story was ok, gameplay is dull as hell.

I do think it deserves another chance but honestly this is looking just as the first one.

Digimon World 3 has a 47 on metacritic and it's one of my all time favorite games.

Holy shit, didn't realise it had such a low score! I loved that game, by far one of the best Digimon games... I always thought it scored quite high since I've only ever heard people echo the same opinion as me; that it's a great game o.O

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
BraLoD said:

Digimon World 3 has a 47 on metacritic and it's one of my all time favorite games.

Holy shit, didn't realise it had such a low score! I loved that game, by far one of the best Digimon games... I always thought it scored quite high since I've only ever heard people echo the same opinion as me; that it's a great game o.O

PS1 Digimon games were destroyed by the critics for some reason, people who played them are only praise about them, well, except for Digimon World 2 .
Yeah, it was a great game, have beaten it some times, replayed it last year as well, still as good as always.

BraLoD said:
Bristow9091 said:

PS1 Digimon games were destroyed by the critics for some reason, people who played them are only praise about them, well, except for Digimon World 2 .
Yeah, it was a great game, have beaten it some times, replayed it last year as well, still as good as always.

Despite Digimon World 2 being the worst by far, it was still a pretty decent game and deserves more than the 42 it has on Metacritic lol... my favourite is the first though, which isn't scored on Metacritic for some reason... but yeah the third was, and still is, an amazing game! I'm really surprised at how low they are! :o