By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Wars 2 (XBO, PC) ‘Atriox’ trailer

So that's pretty much the best presentation I've seen in an RTS. Then again, I didn't play Starcraft II.

Around the Network

Than people play it.......and the gameplay looks nothing like it lol they might as well just make a movie with cgi graphics imo

Preston Scott

RJ_Sizzle said:
So that's pretty much the best presentation I've seen in an RTS. Then again, I didn't play Starcraft II.

SC and SCII have had all sorts of CGI trailers over the eyars =P. If you ever get the chance to play them, you'll find out their lore is pretty deep.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

That trailer gave me chills. Atriox may very well be the best Halo villian to date.

I never played Halo Wars but that was one hell of a trailer!

Around the Network

I love RTS games and I will buy the ultimate edition on pc, to play the remaster of the first game and play the game, next year I will buy the scorpio so I can see how it is on console but first just on my old pc ^^

The game already looked stunning but the story is just proberbly the best presentation I've seen for a long time. I love many strategy games, and out of all of them the old C&C games and Warcraft/Starcraft had the coolest campaigns, story wise, but this might top them all :D

Very good stuff, love its coming to Xbox too and the developers from Halo & from Total War ganging up is going to be a smash hit 100% garanteed, love it :) super excited! this just went to the top of my most wanted list

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Very good trailer, loved the first Halo Wars and I'ml hopeful this one will be just as good if not better.

looks great!