By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - My new tattoo...NSFW, kinda.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
JWeinCom said:

I vaguely remember onionberry and people simping for a made up girl. Is there more to the saga that I missed?

Dude , you missed the most legendary thread in vgchartz history, this saga was epic. Cant find the thread sadly.

Cliff notes?

Around the Network
SnesTea said:

I would get banned for necrobumping a 6 year old thread.

Only one way to find out if that’s true! May the odds ever be in your favor

axumblade said:
SnesTea said:

I would get banned for necrobumping a 6 year old thread.

Only one way to find out if that’s true! May the odds ever be in your favor

I'm not taking that risk. Also, have been banned for it in the past lol

I’ve never 100% understood why guys pretend to be girls on the internet. I guess if you’re gay it makes a little sense… but you’re still just going to have straight guys hitting on you…

Chrizum said:
S.Peelman said:

She was fake? Didn't even know that, must've missed something back then I guess.

Yup, just a sweaty dude pretending to be a hot girl. 

Like I do

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network
axumblade said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Was trying to dig the most legendary thread in vgchartz and found this gem.

If you find the Nathan Drake Has Nice Buns thread, lemme know.

Also, I think theprof might have realized “she” wasn’t real after the giveaway fiasco

I found this though https://www.vgchartz.com/article/5612/vgc-top-ten-sexiest-videogame-hunks/

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Kslost said:

I’ve never 100% understood why guys pretend to be girls on the internet. I guess if you’re gay it makes a little sense… but you’re still just going to have straight guys hitting on you…

I could see it being beneficial on an mmo or something... Then bailing after getting a massive leg up. 

So, pretty much scamming people out of their hard earned items/currency. 

Kinda weird either way. 

@axumblade I found this one but the tread was locked ---> It's top 10 men I think it was Seece who created this Aura of male butts being thick the threads of male butts started in 2009 --->https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/74489/top-ten-hottest-male-video-game-characters-dont-worry-no-naked-men-here/

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Wait, Onionberry was a dude pretending to be a girl, and was also banned for being an alternate account? I just thought "she" quit the site when I no longer saw "her" posting, had no idea about any of this until just now, lol.

ironmanDX said:
Kslost said:

I could see it being beneficial on an mmo or something... Then bailing after getting a massive leg up. 

So, pretty much scamming people out of their hard earned items/currency. 

Kinda weird either way. 

Yeah, weird.  And sad.  Mostly weird lol