By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Swedish chef violently assaulted because he ‘looks like Trump’

Muslims apparently cant tell white people apart. He doesent look anything like Trump.

He looks a little more like Hilary

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Were they blind? He looks nothing like Trump.

Soundwave said:
hershel_layton said:
This is why I hate seeing liberals/minorities/anyone-else whine about them being the only people experiencing trouble in the world. People of all kinds are doing terrible shit to each other. Black, white, male, female, Muslim, jew, Christian, communist, it doesn't even matter anymore! It seems like everyone is an Asshole nowadays

#no lives matter #hitlershouldhavekilledusall #godisprobablydisappointedinallofus

In all seriousness, I really hope the man gains a fast recovery. Those muslims would probably be shunned by Minnesota's muslim community.

I'm sorry but this is one of the most brain dead posts I've ever read on the internet, lol. 

You should just remove Malcolm X as your banner pic too, I think he'd be spinning in his grave. 

He'd be disappointed to see me lol. I still stand by my point regardless. I have met many religious groups in Minnesota and they're all great. I have signed up for over a dozen Muslim organizations which always feature islamic scholars and speakers who not only speak about issues around the world, but also help muslims and non muslims in our community get along happily. In all honesty, I think the lack of such groups throughout Europe is what allows these freaks to run around and commit atrocious acts. They not only help people become more comfortable around muslims, they also criticize many things they do and teach them how to become a better person. I don't know why I make such dumbass comments, but whatever. I actually regret 99% of that lmao. Oh well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Looks like trump? More like three assholes picked the first red head they saw and assaulted him.

You won't see this reported on the MSM.

Around the Network

This happens all the time in my country, Sweden. Immigrant youth confronting peaceful natives.

But we are called fascist and racist because we want to control the borders after having tasted this wonderful multiculturalism.

None of them should have been allowed to come here. None.

Close the borders now. Entirely.

He was propably wearing a trump mask. So i shall buy a trump mask, wear it in public and see how my fellow muslim and non muslim citizens react.

Hunting Season is done...

celador said:
It's why I always laugh when I heear people on the left talking about hate surrounding the right and Trump.

They are absolutely seething with it

Sure. Let's make this about liberals. Not an isolated incident done by idiots.

Such a great idea.

I doubt they beat him because he looks like Trump. He isn't even Orange.

First he does not look like Trump at all.

And second... This is actually funny to see some people who preached against Trump because of his intolerance showing how tolerant they are now...