By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Swedish chef violently assaulted because he ‘looks like Trump’

hershel_layton said:
This is why I hate seeing liberals/minorities/anyone-else whine about them being the only people experiencing trouble in the world. People of all kinds are doing terrible shit to each other. Black, white, male, female, Muslim, jew, Christian, communist, it doesn't even matter anymore! It seems like everyone is an Asshole nowadays

#no lives matter #hitlershouldhavekilledusall #godisprobablydisappointedinallofus

In all seriousness, I really hope the man gains a fast recovery. Those muslims would probably be shunned by Minnesota's muslim community.

Taking a beating is far less severe than being killed. Both suck, but one sucks harder. 

OP: This guy looks nothing like Trump... I wonder what sparked people in Sweden to take a terrible action like this. It's a catastrophe, so bad, so bad. 

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Goatseye said:

You are something else.

How so?  He makes a fair point.  Part of the problem is that too many unneeded lines are being drawn which paints a false picture.  This then leads to some to act unrighteously towards an indiviual or a group that might not have nothing to do with the group that's being targeted.  This sadly happens to all sorts.

So what did I say wrong?

Ljink96 said:
hershel_layton said:
This is why I hate seeing liberals/minorities/anyone-else whine about them being the only people experiencing trouble in the world. People of all kinds are doing terrible shit to each other. Black, white, male, female, Muslim, jew, Christian, communist, it doesn't even matter anymore! It seems like everyone is an Asshole nowadays

#no lives matter #hitlershouldhavekilledusall #godisprobablydisappointedinallofus

In all seriousness, I really hope the man gains a fast recovery. Those muslims would probably be shunned by Minnesota's muslim community.

Taking a beating is far less severe than being killed. Both suck, but one sucks harder. 

OP: This guy looks nothing like Trump... I wonder what sparked people in Sweden to take a terrible action like this. It's a catastrophe, so bad, so bad. 

What if the beating was severe enough that a person can die from the injuries or suffer permanent symptoms? The chef got punched and kicked in the head, and you know how bad head injuries can get.

Goatseye said:
LivingMetal said:

How so?  He makes a fair point.  Part of the problem is that too many unneeded lines are being drawn which paints a false picture.  This then leads to some to act unrighteously towards an indiviual or a group that might not have nothing to do with the group that's being targeted.  This sadly happens to all sorts.

So what did I say wrong?

It's the implication.  I do offer you a very sincere apology if I had mistaken your intent.

This dude looks more like Ramsey than he does friggin' Trump. In fact I'd argue he looks almost nothing like Trump at all, it was just an excuse the assholes who did it made to make themselves look justified in their twisted eyes

Around the Network

It's why I always laugh when I heear people on the left talking about hate surrounding the right and Trump.

They are absolutely seething with it

StarOcean said:
This dude looks more like Ramsey than he does friggin' Trump. In fact I'd argue he looks almost nothing like Trump at all, it was just an excuse the assholes who did it made to make themselves look justified in their twisted eyes

So are you saying Ramsey is going to get beat up next?

LivingMetal said:
Goatseye said:

So what did I say wrong?

It's the implication.  I do offer you a very sincere apology if I had mistaken your intent.

I wasn't even about this case in especific.

Sweden :(

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.