By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioware Says Mass Effect Andromeda Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch

JRPGfan said:
markodeniro said:
If the Switch sells well they'll do it.

Theres gonna be 100m+ PS4's and 50m+ XB1's, and PCs out there too.

Unless The Switch really sell well (near PS4 levels) I doubt they will bother.

Most people get 3rd Party games for the most powerfull system they own....

which would mean people that own more than 1 system would likely not get it for the Switch.

Its the same old same old.  Its also why alot of bigger 3rd party simply skip porting titles to nintendo systems.

100 million PS4's? What time frame?

Around the Network

Of course not. It probably can't even handle it.

If your buying Nintendo products for Western AAA 3rd party games you're doing it wrong.
I honestly don't expect any of these games, I have a PC for that. It's the Japanese support and first party games that will sell it and that's why Nintendo needs to move Japanese 3rd parties from 3DS to Switch asap.

I expect only western third party games that are also on mobile.

ktay95 said:
If your buying Nintendo products for Western AAA 3rd party games you're doing it wrong.
I honestly don't expect any of these games, I have a PC for that. It's the Japanese support and first party games that will sell it and that's why Nintendo needs to move Japanese 3rd parties from 3DS to Switch asap.

Tall order with 3DS' install base and being soooo much easiser to develop for.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

Not surprised and I personally could care less.

I anticipate very few third party title releases.

This is why a list of publishers supporters dont mean anything. The uncertainty of publishers backing out is still there, similar to Wii U.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 03 July 2018

Then I guess it goes without saying that Michael Gamble should seriously consider legally changing his name.

PS4 developer switching to Switch they said
Nintendo would get 3rd party support they said
It'd be different this time they said