By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

Conina said:
VGPolyglot said:

How do you set a background on your Steam account?

Profile -> Edit Profile -> Profile Background -> Select Background

Welp, I only have a generic wallpaper background unfortunately

Around the Network
Conina said:

Six months later:

+ 300 games

2300 games? Holy cow. I'm using Steam since 2003 and only got 222 games. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

87 games, most of them donations or over Kickstarter, with a few through Humble Bundle. Haven't bought anything yet on Steam directly, and probably never will.

Btw, I got 456 Games on GOG, which is by far and wide my main gaming platform on PC

You get the game backgrounds for completing badges... or just buy some backgrounds for a few cents in the Steam community market.

You don't even have to "invest" real money: just sell some of your trading cards and THEN buy some backgrounds for a few cents.

I have 1800 games

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198108011236/?cc=us

I've played 395 if them.....

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Went from 287 to 380 in the span of nearly 2 years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

And that's that.

15 games, most gifts or free games.

Dota 2 highest played at 113 hours.

My oldest game on this account was purchased on 10/10/2010 :).

193 games. My account is 6 years old, and probably played only 50 of the games. I buy Humble bundles and there are a lot of extra games I add to my account because they are only worth a few cents to resale.
9 of those games I have over 100 hours on. Very easily addicted and like to binge play certain titles. (1.3k hours on CS:GO).

Conina said:

Six months later:

+ 300 games

*there's no need to quote the pic*

You need to step up your game, Conina, or Basil will catch you. You've gotten 300 more games but he's gone from 940 to 1660! If he keeps up this pace, he'll pass you by the end of the year.

As for myself, I've gone from 116 to ... 180?! How the f*ck did that happen? I think I grab too many free games for my own good.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.