By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

I'm not into buying games digitally, and the only digital one I have I also have the physical copy of. Besides that me having Steam is basically only a thing because I needed it for my Total War games.

Digital: 1 - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (I wanted to replay it but I was too lazy to get my disc out and it was just €2)

Physical that needed Steam to be activated: 4 - Empire: Total War, Napoleon: Total War, Total War: Rome II, Cities Skylines (even bought two DLC packs for this)

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
(..) another 12-15 on Origin, but I try to buy as little as possible for the latter since I don't really want to support EA.

You're doing it wrong man, I haven't bought a single game that sported an 'EA' logo going on 13 years now.

BasilZero said:
XanderXT said:

Is nobody impressed I only have 1 game?

Are the games the following....

DOTA2

Team Fortress 2

(Insert some F2P MMO)

Nope, Goldeneye: Source.

Though I did have TF2.

When I mean one game, I meant one installed.

XanderXT said:
BasilZero said:

Are the games the following....

DOTA2

Team Fortress 2

(Insert some F2P MMO)

Though I did have TF2.

Hmm close enough l0l

Basil's YouTube Channel

JEMC said:
think-man said:

Did i strike a cord?  Lol

No you didn't.

But it's getting a bit tiresome to see you getting into PC based discussions to defend or praise console gaming. You don't have to, it's not needed, and no one cares.

Me? I think you have me confused with someone else,  i seldom comment on pc stuff lol

I just checked my history last time i commented on one was 3 weeks ago saying "i thought Sony were always going to release ps plus on pc" and i scrolled back all the way to June and haven't seen another comment on a PC discussion since lol so definitely got the wrong person. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
XanderXT said:

Though I did have TF2.

Hmm close enough l0l

See my edit?

258 games (only two F2P games I believe)

Games played = 75 (some only a few minutes)

Most played:

Garry's Mod = 1238 hours
Rocket League = 605 hours (kill me)
CS: GO = 501 hours

Games played over 10 hours = 29

240 approx with about 30 I haven't played at all. Many of them were from those charitable bundles for a $1 where you get 6 or so minor games. Probably only about 10 full price games and 50 hugely discounted games.

There's probably about 20 games that I've tried once and probably never go back to again as wasn't impressed. All from the charity bundles I think.

XanderXT said:
BasilZero said:

Hmm close enough l0l

See my edit?

Oh that - ya I do that too - dont really like to have multiple games installed either since I record videos.

I only one have Steam game installed on each of my gaming devices.

Gaming Desktop - Final Fantasy IX

Gaming Laptop - Bioshock 2

Once I finish a game I always back up the game on my external HDD and then download the next whatever I will play.

Basil's YouTube Channel

think-man said:
Conina said:

Good for you. But that's completely offtopic.

• Nobody asked about console games (the section "PC discussion" should be a hint)
  • Nobody asked about physical games
  • Nobody asked about pros & cons of physical or digital games
  • Nobody asked about your financial situation, which could require you to sell your games in the future

Did i strike a cord?  Lol

If you don't want PC gamers running into console forums and starting shit, then don't do the same to them.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames