By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:

For an example I finished FFVII and FFVIII this year and currently playing FFIX. Havent really played that many PC games this year because of the three FF games. This is what I played/completed so far this year (...)

I was just kidding around, I already knew that you play and finish a lot of games, I read some of your threads. I just wondered why you have such a huge Steam library, but I forgot that you buy bundles to get the games you actually want (you mentioned it in some thread).

BTW:
The developers patched Little King's Story. Works fine on my system.
I saw you have ABZU on your wishlist, I finshed it last week, it's short but amazing.

Around the Network

1 game.

okr said:
BasilZero said:

For an example I finished FFVII and FFVIII this year and currently playing FFIX. Havent really played that many PC games this year because of the three FF games. This is what I played/completed so far this year (...)

I was just kidding around, I already knew that you play and finish a lot of games, I read some of your threads. I just wondered why you have such a huge Steam library, but I forgot that you buy bundles to get the games you actually want (you mentioned it in some thread).

BTW:
The developers patched Little King's Story. Works fine on my system.
I saw you have ABZU on your wishlist, I finshed it last week, it's short but amazing.

No worries :p

Thats good to hear LKS is performing better now.  Gonna be getting Disgaea 1 possibly this year if it hits 50%  - since Disgaea 2 is coming out next year and I love Disgaea 1 so much.

ABZU looks amazing - will get it sometime in the future for sure.

When it comes to PC gaming I've gotten pretty much what I wanted so far that my current system can play.  Once I finish FFIX - I'll get back into more PC gaming than I have done so far this year.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I have a few games on Steam:

Over 400

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197981273856/?cc=us

Someone help me

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network

4 :D
Age Of Empires 2
Age of Empires 3 Collection
Cities Skylines
CS GO

About 15. Most are games from 2005 to 2013 which I wanted to replay at 1080p, cinemascope on my projector.

I have a few indies like Gone Home. They don't interest me too muh though

I have over 1000 games on my Steam account. Look me up if you like *Azzanation*

I have a Youtube channel... A Twitter, and... Yeah.

John2290 said:
Slimebeast said:

For real? Could you elaborate?

I would love to be addicted for once. It was such a long time ago. You know, to feel that passion and "one more turn", since nowadays the problem instead is that you always have to search for that urge to play.

It was eating into my sleep time and my free time (And not so free time) during the day. Take one move and the before you know it the sun is up or someone is yelling at you. 

What games was it?