By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

John2290 said:
Slimebeast said:

For real? Could you elaborate?

I would love to be addicted for once. It was such a long time ago. You know, to feel that passion and "one more turn", since nowadays the problem instead is that you always have to search for that urge to play.

It was eating into my sleep time and my free time (And not so free time) during the day. Take one move and the before you know it the sun is up or someone is yelling at you. 

What games was it?

Around the Network
okr said:

I have 509 games according to my Steam profile.

(The banner in my sig below claims way more, but that's not correct. I think it also counts DLCs I bought such as the many table packs for my two Pinball games).

Of those 509 games I've never played 178 (according to the calculator on www.steamdb.info ).

I will quickly reduce my backlog in the coming months. I recently bought an Alienware Alpha R2 (great little machine - it's as small as a Wii U) and switched from desktop/monitor to couch/TV. I don't want to sit in front of a desk anymore, but I still want to play PC games.

Focus is on point&click adventure and action-adventure games atm. I'm gonna avoid time-consuming games like c/JRPGs, strategy games and city building/managerial/space sims (with the exception of Civ VI, which I have preordered and want to check out on release day).

Currently playing (switching between): Life is Strange, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, Leisure Suit Larry 1 Reloaded, Beyond Eyes, Seasons After Fall, Epistory, Little King's Story.

Recently finished: ABZU, The Room Two, Contradiction, Broken Sword 5, A New Beginning, Samorost 3, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Grim Fandango Remastered, The Sea Will Claim Everything, Botanicula.

What kind of PC and GPU did you own before your new Alienware? What other platforms do you actively use other than PC?

Are you avoiding the time consuming games on purpose so that you can experience as many games as possible?

182 games 

Dunno i haven't logged in for a while lol but i own 160 physical console games which at least i can resell in the future if need be.

think-man said:
Dunno i haven't logged in for a while lol but i own 160 physical console games which at least i can resell in the future if need be.

Good for you. But that's completely offtopic.

• Nobody asked about console games (the section "PC discussion" should be a hint)
  • Nobody asked about physical games
  • Nobody asked about pros & cons of physical or digital games
  • Nobody asked about your financial situation, which could require you to sell your games in the future

Around the Network

I'll be moving to gog after buying 22 games this xmas and that'll be 190 games total then no longer buying more games because latest games will be console ports.

On gog, i only have 68 games almost same collection on Steam, yep, i screwed up! xD

Apparently I have 344 games, of which I've played... Well, I don't know, I guess. Can't find a counter and I'm not going to count myself. Less than half anyway, most likely.

Zkuq said:
Apparently I have 344 games, of which I've played... Well, I don't know, I guess. Can't find a counter and I'm not going to count myself. Less than half anyway, most likely.

What's your steam ID?

Slimebeast said:

What kind of PC and GPU did you own before your new Alienware? What other platforms do you actively use other than PC?

Are you avoiding the time consuming games on purpose so that you can experience as many games as possible?

A Dell XPS One 27 AiO with i5-3330 and GT 640M. The 27" touchscreen is great. I'm one of the few PC gamers who never built a PC. The AiO is still in use (it's only 3 years old after all), just not for most games anymore. From now on I will just use it for selected games like CIv V or other strategy games.

Yes, I'll avoid time-consuming games until I have the shorter ones out if the way. It's the only way to effectively reduce my backlog.

Conina said:
Zkuq said:

What's your steam ID?

xiyng. Not sure if I have a public profile though.