Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:
John2290 said:
Less than 20. I deleted steam though as to stop myself playing 4x games because I was getting madly addicted.

Stop playing games like DOTA/Rocket League and you'll be fine ;o

Says the guy with 930 games on Steam of which he has never played xxx (number censored, as it would shock other members).

Around the Network
okr said:
BasilZero said:

Stop playing games like DOTA/Rocket League and you'll be fine ;o

Says the guy with 930 games on Steam of which he has never played xxx (number censored, as it would shock other members).

Not my fault that a lot of games I want come with other games :P (I blame humble bundle, bundle stars and Indie gala l0l)

Basil's YouTube Channel

I got about 230 but most of my time spent is on grand strategy games that eat up hundreds or thousands of hours...

BasilZero said:
okr said:

Not my fault that a lot of games I want come with other games :P (I blame humble bundle, bundle stars and Indie gala l0l)

Ah okay, fair enough. I've never bought external bundled discounts, but if I had I wouldn't like to see unwanted games inflate my total games count. I'd have them removed from my library (if you're interested: it works via Help => Steam Support, one game by one).

okr said:
BasilZero said:

Ah okay, fair enough. I've never bought external bundled discounts, but if I had I wouldn't like to see unwanted games inflate my total games count. I'd have them removed from my library (if you're interested: it works via Help => Steam Support, one game by one).

No worries - I'm actually open to playing them too lol.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

When, in your next life?

I just found out that permanently removing unwanted games wouldn't make sense for you, me and most other people anyway. I just tested it: If you remove an unwanted game from your library, all other corresponding content is removed as well, e.g. if I removed "Dota Test", Dota would be removed as well. If I removed Crayon Physics Deluxe, all other 9 games which I bought years ago with the corresponding "Indie Games Big Bundle" (incl. Audiosurf, Braid, Darwinia, World of Goo) would be permanently removed from my library as well. In other words: Pretty pointless feature.

okr said:
BasilZero said:

When, in your next life?

I just found out that permanently removing unwanted games wouldn't make sense for you, me and most other people anyway. I just tested it: If you remove an unwanted game from your library, all other corresponding content is removed as well, e.g. if I removed "Dota Test", Dota would be removed as well. If I removed Crayon Physics Deluxe, all other 9 games which I bought years ago with the corresponding "Indie Games Big Bundle" (incl. Audiosurf, Braid, Darwinia, World of Goo) would be permanently removed from my library as well. In other words: Pretty pointless feature.

Possibly :P

If I wanted to - I can pretty sure I can finish a huge chunk of my entire collection within 1 year since most of the games are super short. The ones I play are mainly RPGs and games that exceed 40+ hours.

For an example I finished FFVII and FFVIII this year and currently playing FFIX. Havent really played that many PC games this year because of the three FF games.

This is what I played/completed so far this year

NES
Dragon Quest II
Super Mario Bros

SNES
Star Fox
Super Mario All Stars

N64
Star Fox 64

GCN
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door

GBC
Pokemon Yellow
Super Mario Bros Deluxe

GBA
The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past

3DS
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
Fire Emblem Awakening

PS3
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
LittleBigPlanet

PS4
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

PSP
God of War Chains of Olympus
God of War Ghost of Sparta

PC
DmC Devil May Cry
The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Asteroid Bounty Hunter
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII

Gonna finish Bioshock 2 possibly either tomorrow or on Monday.

Basil's YouTube Channel

342 most of them for free because of webs like indiegala or really really cheap with humble bundle and steam sales.

Only one

I have about 100, but GOG I have 272 :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!