By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

Necro Thread.

My library increased a small bit since it was made.

Iv been a little lazy recently.

Around the Network

Hopefully more to be added to my list come the Steam sales tomorrow.

I bought only one game this Steam sale... Two Point Hospital as Steam gift for my brother so he doesn't block my account that often with family sharing.

I really like the look and a lot of features of GOG Galaxy 2.0... but with a few thousand games it is still running very unstable and takes very long to sync after starting that launcher.

So I gave Playnite another chance. Additionally to sync with the common PC launchers, PS4 and Xbox One, it also syncs my PS3, Vita, Xbox360, Oculus and itch.io libraries:

Still no Nintendo library extension though.

I only got 1 game as well, Rebuild. After all, I played the first two browser games and they were ok.

I was close to get another one, Ace Combat 7, but I found that it still has Denuvo so... yeah, I can wait a bit more. Maybe I'll get Project Wingman first. We'll see.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I just bought Tekken 7 for PC and it's laggy

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Twelve.

Not a fan of Steam.

Bought just one game. There's still other games on my wishlist, but these days I don't feel like I'm in any sort of rush (given my current backlog).

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

11 months later:

Steam: 145 Games (+46); also 5 movies

GOG: 523 (+36); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 13 (+3, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 6 (+4)

GamersGate: Still only 8

Impulse: 42

Desura:2

12 months later:

Steam: 263 Games (+118); also 5 movies

GOG: 589 (+56); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 21 (+8, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 49 (+43; plus at least 100 from 2 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

Welp, that's a lot of new games, more than I expected

Edit: Uplay wasn't linked with GOG anymore, so the number was outdated and 3 games went missing. And I just bought Graveyard Keeper + 1st DLC on GOG (second one is still full price)

6 months later:

Steam: 281 Games (+18); also 5 movies

GOG: 603 (+14); also 8 Movies

Uplay: 22 (+1, with the exception of the very first Settlers, which ain't available on GOG, all freebies)

Itch.io: 54 (+5; plus at least 150 from 3 bundles that I haven't linked with my account just yet)

Not much growth in the last months, didn't have much time or money for gaming either.

Around 80 or so