By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

Conina said:

Lord Gabe loves you

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

This is what I imagine Conina thinks when he looks at our profiles

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

2022 Update:

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I'll do my update in January as usual, after the WInter Sale but, so far, only five more games on my list (267).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I though it was more but I stopped adding steam keys from bundles, just a lot of hassle. I see I left Monkey Island running, must be in a tab somewhere lol. I haven't played it in days oops. Just embellishing the engagement numbers :)

Around the Network

Well I'm on 685 Games right now , When i upgrade my computer with 3060, 750 Watt Power Supply and 8 TB 3.5 HDD i'll have above 700.

Farsala said:
Farsala said:

Making moves! Now I have 24 games, but 5 of them are the same game, so now 19 games. 7 whole new games!

Crusader Kings 2 now at 315 hours, Crusader Kings 3 joins the fray at 100 hours.

Passed my 10 year anniversary :).

My 11 year old Steam account now has 26 games, so 21 real games.

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition at 439 hours takes the lead.

Age of Empires 4 at 17 hours.

Huh. Still have 26 games and now 12 years old. Dang, I didn't buy a new steam game.

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition now at 576 hours. Slowing down there too.

Age of Empires 4 at 17 hours still, I guess I quit at the time.

Dota 2 got more playtime at 166 hours, but kind of quit again.

My 19 year old steam account (started somewhere in september 2003) says it has 6 games. But of those 6 I've only bought 2 (the rest are freebies or spinoffs that started as mods). Also Half-Life is missing in the list so it should be 7 games

Of the two games that are listed I can only play 1 since nowadays I'm a Mac user that game is Civ VI since they where slow to release it on the Mac Appstore.

Back in the day steam really sucked and I only got it to be able to play CS and DoD. Then a while later a game I was involved in the development with (that I will not disclose) released on steam so that was the second game I got on steam. Civ VI I got around release (of the Mac port).

When I was a PC gamer I rather got games outside of steam and then my time and will to play most PC games tapered off. Nowadays (since I'm a mac user) if there is a game that I can play on mac I first and foremost look in the Mac App store before going to steam. Thus my puny steam library during these 19 years.

How do you show games list? I currently have 10 games in my account. Nevermind

I gotten most of the games I wanted to get - just waiting for all the newer titles and their complete/GOTY/Gold editions to be $20 to $25.

Most of my purchases are from bundles lately as far as PC gaming comes.