By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games do you have on Steam? (2024)

Tagged games:

556 with 331 played.

Around the Network

As many as 517 pieces
I'm really playing at a maximum of 15 at the moment

Yes, 24. Some Total War games, Cities Skylines and about 20 old Star Wars games I bought for as much Euro last year on 4 May. I've signed up on 13 March 2009 because it was mandatory for (my retail copy of) Empire: Total War.

However, there's more.

I also have UPlay, where I have the grand total of 2 games. Anno 1602 rerelease and 1800.

^It's perfectly ok. After all, and despite what it may llok, it's not about having lots of games, but enjoying the ones you have.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

596 games pc my only platform

Around the Network

Only 393 on Steam. On other platforms like; GOG, Origin, EGS etc I have accumulated a load of games I cba to count :P

As of now, 351 and counting.

Right now 570 Games on steam.

Some of you have a whole lot of games!

Tomorrow starts the Steam Summer Sale. It'll be a good chance to increase those numbers.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

600 games
playing necromunda hired gun