Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

heh didnt know u can change background pic in yo steam profile, how u do that lol

Around the Network
Turkish said:
heh didnt know u can change background pic in yo steam profile, how u do that lol

Go to your profile, modify your profile, halfway through the options there's the profile background where you can select the one you want to use.

But you have to keep in mind that you can only use the one you've earned through the Steam Sales, by completing game badges or if you have a game that had one as a purchase bonus.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Almost 500. I haven't played any in months though due to my main Rig only having a Radeon 5450 at the moment.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I've got 51 games on Steam, of which I've yet to finish around 10. There are maybe five that I haven't played at all yet.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. Video Game Music Spotlight #14: A Moment of Calm

2. Gods and Superheroes: The Story of Clover Studio

3. Video Game Music Spotlight #13: Winter and Cold

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)

John2290 said:
Less than 20. I deleted steam though as to stop myself playing 4x games because I was getting madly addicted.

For real? Could you elaborate?

I would love to be addicted for once. It was such a long time ago. You know, to feel that passion and "one more turn", since nowadays the problem instead is that you always have to search for that urge to play.

Around the Network

Basil's YouTube Channel

Slimebeast said:
John2290 said:
Less than 20. I deleted steam though as to stop myself playing 4x games because I was getting madly addicted.

For real? Could you elaborate?

I would love to be addicted for once. It was such a long time ago. You know, to feel that passion and "one more turn", since nowadays the problem instead is that you always have to search for that urge to play.

It was eating into my sleep time and my free time (And not so free time) during the day. Take one move and the before you know it the sun is up or someone is yelling at you. 

China Numba wan!!

John2290 said:

Stop playing games like DOTA/Rocket League and you'll be fine ;o

Basil's YouTube Channel

Just 13 gaems but a lot more in future

Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I got 30 games

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread