By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

Apparently I have 101 game on Steam. A lot are linked there from other places and/or 'filler' from bundles. I only have 8 Steam games installed and just play one, FS2020.

I'm thinking of closing my Steam account if I can figure out how to migrate FS2020 to the Windows store. It might be better to wait until I get bored of FS2020 since I've read many horror stories of people trying to switch from the Windows store to the Steam version. Anyway, I don't agree with Steam's policies anymore, won't be buying from or linking anymore games to Steam, and will simply wait for the right time to close my account.

Around the Network

Only 253.

I probably win in terms of playtime though with an impressive 16,442 hours

Ka-pi96 said:

Only 253.

On Steam alone? That is comparable to my WoW and LoL playtimes (combined).

Farsala said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Only 253.

On Steam alone. With #1 being Europa Universalis 4 at 2,345 hours.

Ka-pi96 said:
Farsala said:

Such high playtime and your #1 game isn't very high. You must have multiple games at 1000+.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Such high playtime and your #1 game isn't very high. You must have multiple games at 1000+.

Yep. I'm a big Football Manager fan and there's a new FM game every year so... every year there's a new game withh 100s or even 1000+ hours.

Edit: Yeah all FM games combined comes to 8,998 hours.

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 01 January 2021

Right now on 515 Games.

SvennoJ said:

Apparently I have 101 game on Steam. A lot are linked there from other places and/or 'filler' from bundles. I only have 8 Steam games installed and just play one, FS2020.

I'm thinking of closing my Steam account if I can figure out how to migrate FS2020 to the Windows store. It might be better to wait until I get bored of FS2020 since I've read many horror stories of people trying to switch from the Windows store to the Steam version. Anyway, I don't agree with Steam's policies anymore, won't be buying from or linking anymore games to Steam, and will simply wait for the right time to close my account.

What policies?

NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest
Wii U - Currently Gaming Like It's 2015 - Super Mario Maker
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

theRepublic said:
SvennoJ said:

What policies?

Recently their refund 'policies' with FS2020 and Cyberpunk for example. The standard 2 hour limit makes no sense. (For example it takes more than 2 hours to install FS2020 which counts as time played) The automated bot denies every request and trying to contact anyone is problematic.

I know it's not much better in other digital stores (except MS is pretty good) yet I don't want my games tied to the whims of Valve any more. They are too big to care and the community is downright toxic with moderators not doing much at all. Any problem you have is immediately shut down with 'fix your pc', 'you're running it on a potato'.

Steam is just not a place I enjoy anymore.