By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

Around the Network

Well, after the Summer Sale I have to add 5 more games (plus a DLC):

-Teslagrad

-BloonsTD 6 (it was cheap)

-The Broken Sword Trilogy with the remaster of the first 3 games of the franchise.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Its 502 Games for me. I get allot of Indie games as well the AAA Games.

6 games I own I just started again and got my steam account back though I used for Vrchat but bought 4 more games. I just got my account back excuse my lateness

I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network
JEMC said:

You need to step up your game, Conina, or Basil will catch you. You've gotten 300 more games but he's gone from 940 to 1660! If he keeps up this pace, he'll pass you by the end of the year.

As for myself, I've gone from 116 to ... 180?! How the f*ck did that happen? I think I grab too many free games for my own good.

I know this is a old post but still relevant because I didnt reply to it lol

I'm not gonna reach Conina on number of Steam games - he gets more games than I do :(!

Anyways here's my count

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

You need to step up your game, Conina, or Basil will catch you. You've gotten 300 more games but he's gone from 940 to 1660! If he keeps up this pace, he'll pass you by the end of the year.

As for myself, I've gone from 116 to ... 180?! How the f*ck did that happen? I think I grab too many free games for my own good.

I know this is a old post but still relevant because I didnt reply to it lol

I'm not gonna reach Conina on number of Steam games - he gets more games than I do :(!

Anyways here's my count

*impressive amount of games on Steam*

Don't worry, one of these days, Conina will run out of games to buy, and then you'll be able to get him.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I feel like an amateur with 121 games in my steam library.

MrWayne said:

I feel like an amateur with 121 games in my steam library.

We are nothing more than peasants among Gods.

But that doesn't mean that we're not having fun with our games, right?

52 i think, around 30 on GoG.
These days i only buy stuff i really want to play, got far too much stuff i've wasted money on only to spend 5 minutes playing and lose interest.