By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One S Sales Increase By 111% On Amazon After Sony’s PS4 Pro Event

Source,

http://thisgengaming.com/2016/09/08/xbox-one-s-sales-increase-by-111-on-amazon-after-sonys-ps4-pro-event/

The Xbox One S console just got a huge sales boost after the PlayStation event yesterday were Sony revealed the PS4 Pro. After the event, the offical Xbox Twitter account tweeted out the following

Here is an image of the Xbox One S sales increase on Amazon UK.

Around the Network

When will people understand that the percentage relates to ranking increase, not unit sales increase?

Anywho, I'm sure these events are completely related and have nothing to do with stuff naturally moving in the Amazon rankings. That would be silly.

They forgot to add BC to that list.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
They forgot to add BC to that list.

This should replace the "greatest games" part.

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

In UK? Look at it right now on the US Amazon. PS4 is beating XB1 pretty bad.

Around the Network

*snap*

The PS5 Exists. 

Teeqoz said:

When will people understand that the percentage relates to ranking increase, not unit sales increase?

This

Also, the article completely fails to mention that the PS4P is at #1

Radek said:

Microsoft are masters of manipulation and damage control. I can't believe they think their 1.4 Tflop Slim console is a better deal than 3 times faster 4.2 Tflop PS4 Pro for 50$ more (1TB version vs 1TB version).  Just because of the 4K Blu-Ray? I've seen people say 4K Blu-Ray in Xbox One S is one of the worst on the market. Using HDR as a console seller? Something 40 millions of PS4's will get in firmare update as well as Slim and Pro? Why don't they patch it for OG Xbox One with over 20 million userbase.

And someone was manipulated to make this thread.  Good call. 

And it's fallen by 80% since then.

Lawlight said:
And it's fallen by 80% since then.

so much for that.