By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Olympics Rio 2016 thread - USA Get Most Golds, 2nd GB, 3rd China

Tagged games:

Romania was absolute trash at Rio 2016. Only 4 medals, 2 of which were bronze! For fuck's sake....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Metroid33slayer said:

Are you a white knight feminist by chance? Because the guys would absolutely obliterate the women at basketball.

Are you a hardcore sexist? It looks like you can't handle positivity when it's about women.

I'm all for positivity but not when it is totally removed from reality, saying the women play better than the men is a mental thing to say. You're accusing me of sexism for stating the truth. Feminist logic.

Metroid33slayer said:
RolStoppable said:

Are you a hardcore sexist? It looks like you can't handle positivity when it's about women.

I'm all for positivity but not when it is totally removed from reality, saying the women play better than the men is a mental thing to say. You're accusing me of sexism for stating the truth. Feminist logic.

But it wasn't said that the women would beat the men in a women vs. men game. What was actually said is that the US women play better together as a team than their male counterparts, and at the same time it was pointed out that the men possess of course a higher level of individual skill.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Ka-pi96 said:
awww, Brazil won the gold. I wanted to see the disappointment on Bralod's face

But you already see it every conference a new LoD doesn't get announced into...

BraLoD said:
Ka-pi96 said:
awww, Brazil won the gold. I wanted to see the disappointment on Bralod's face

heh, that's true. TGS is coming up soon so I guess I'll get to see your disappointment then

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:

heh, that's true. TGS is coming up soon so I guess I'll get to see your disappointment then

This is the year it comes back, tho!

First Volleyball set won by Brazil, Italy really got stuck on that 12th point...

It's very difficult for Italy to win now. Sorry Luke

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

AZWification said:

Romania was absolute trash at Rio 2016. Only 4 medals, 2 of which were bronze! For fuck's sake....

Hungarians kicked ass! Sorry, but I had too.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Amazing match, 3-0 but all sets where very hard.