By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Olympics Rio 2016 thread - USA Get Most Golds, 2nd GB, 3rd China

Tagged games:

Luke888 said:
BraLoD said:
What a show from Brazil in this volleyball semis.
I'm so glad USA fell to Italy because we would not beat them, and even if Italy is still the favorite, I can see this happening against them.

Gold on both Football and Volleyball would be awesome, anyway, already pretty happy with both reaching the finals like last Olympics, tho they got two silvers last time.
(and still can't believe the female volleyball team got out... they are definitely the best)

Hey, leave us something, you already got the Gold Medal in Beach Volley, at least the Volleyball one should go to our team :p

We got silver the two last olympics on men's volleyball, I'm sorry but I really want gold this time XD

Around the Network
vivster said:
And 4 more medals from paddling. A good pre show for the possible big one today evening.

This is it, I'm completely calling on you if Germany loses to Brazil on football today

BraLoD said:
vivster said:
And 4 more medals from paddling. A good pre show for the possible big one today evening.

This is it, I'm completely calling on you if Germany loses to Brazil on football today

Germany seems to have a thing with success and Brazilian soil. *fingers crossed*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BraLoD said:
Luke888 said:

Hey, leave us something, you already got the Gold Medal in Beach Volley, at least the Volleyball one should go to our team :p

We got silver the two last olympics on men's volleyball, I'm sorry but I really want gold this time XD

Brazil has a total of 2 golds and 3 silvers , Italy ony got 2 silvers and 3 bronzes, I think we need to win one more than Brazil, especially since in 2004 Brazil won the Gold medal against us :p

BraLoD said:
vivster said:

Brazil has to win today. If they don't, Brazil should be banned from playing football ever again. Come on Brazil!!! 

Around the Network

I'm a badminton player and follower, and I've never thought it could be possible for a girl in my country to win a gold medal. I'm really, really proud about that.

danielrdp said:
BraLoD said:

Brazil has to win today. If they don't, Brazil should be banned from playing football ever again. Come on Brazil!!! 

That's a bit too much XP

Luke888 said:
BraLoD said:

Brazil has a total of 2 golds and 3 silvers , Italy ony got 2 silvers and 3 bronzes, I think we need to win one more than Brazil, especially since in 2004 Brazil won the Gold medal against us :p

See? If we get gold and you guys silver, we go to 3 gold and 3 silver, and you guys go to 3 silver and 3 bronze.

It's mathematical, it's destiny! XP

Volterra_90 said:
I'm a badminton player and follower, and I've never thought it could be possible for a girl in my country to win a gold medal. I'm really, really proud about that.

Great achievement.

okr said:
Volterra_90 said:

Great achievement.

Glad that he is proud but really...  Badminton...  Wake me up when it is a real sport.