By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft to announce “other surprises” for NX at a later date

Just Dance 2018

Around the Network

I'm worried at the "later date" part, do they mean to announce them with the console, or more down the line?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Please Watch Dogs 2, For Honor or BG&E2!

I'm willing to...

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Hard to believe they are talking about Beyond Good and Evil when they mention family stuff, we already know Ubisoft, you should never be hyped for them, if they end up delivering, great, but have no hope.

Around the Network

Ubisoft probably can't talk about anything else because it may give away something major about the nature of the new platform.
If they're porting all of their major releases that have and will be gracing the competition's systems then that could give away that Nintendo actually has major 3rd party support again, but if there's only Just Dance and a token Ubisoft exclusive then Nintendo are still in the precarious situation that they were with Wii U.

Personally I hope it's the former and Ubisoft are getting back on board because Nintendo are doing right by the audience that could actually help drive platform sales up again. A Nintendo that only cares about what they want and doesn't care about anything but their diminishing core audience is not one I want to see continue as a dedicated hardware creator.

Hopefully NX gets both awesome games targeted at the 3rd party audience and the major 3rd party support Nintendo systems have been lacking for a long time.
Hopefully we'll find out soon and people won't have to keep speculating.

HD Rabbids

Maybe another Rayman game like Rayman Legends? That game was awesome imo.

ZombiTÚ...
Set in Madrid...

Have a nice day...

Watch one of their surprises be that unreleased Wii U party game