By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

I put the September thread up last night. I just forgot to mention it in this thread. I'm about to go post the initial Week 1 of September rankings and the first of the remaining three updates for August's monthly rankings in a little bit.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network

Guys look at the sales on the first page. OG old PS4 selling 2 two times better than S Xbox One. Now imagine with the PS4 Slim...

WebMasterFlex said:
Guys look at the sales on the first page. OG old PS4 selling 2 two times better than S Xbox One. Now imagine with the PS4 Slim...

Huh? You mean VGC? We're probably going to be seeing significant adjustments after NPD next week. It just seems implausible that the S didn't give any sort of boost to XBO sales.

Also, we're moving to the September thread. Hurry up and pack your bags.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Shadow1980 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Huh? You mean VGC? We're probably going to be seeing significant adjustments after NPD next week. It just seems implausible that the S didn't give any sort of boost to XBO sales.

Also, we're moving to the September thread. Hurry up and pack your bags.

I forgot my toothbrush so I shortly got back, but yes, pack those bags, grab some pocorn because September is going to be exciting! :)

Thanks for the great topics every month <3!

Twitter @CyberMalistix