By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Doom costs less than £20 on Befesda sale at Greenman! Legit?

https://www.greenmangaming.com/bethesda-titles/

I get all the prices in Pounds and it says £23.99 for the new Doom, but I fink it's $36 for Americans.

With the "20% off" voucher the site offers right now, that becomes only £19.19, which is amazing.

But is there a caveat?? I know it doesn't include any DLC or season pass with that price, but those are only multiplayer, yes? And I only want Doom for the single player campaign. Please help clarify.

Around the Network

Greenmangaming is generally a good site so I do trust them. You won't be able to get a refund so that is probably the only caveat from my experience.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well, DOOM was on sale for $40 for all platforms on amazon a few weeks ago, and I just bought it on Steam for $36 during the summer sale, so this seems legit. GMG is a trustworthy sitr, and iirc "retailers" take a 30% cut of game profits, so even with the 20% voucher they're still making some money off of you.

PS: The game is incredible!

It's legit. Go for it!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Been using GMG that bit more than Steam sales. They are more legit than say G2A.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"