By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fans Are Already at Work to Remove Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE’s Censorship

SuperNova said:
Is there a similar patch for South Park SoT? Now, that would be worthwhile to me!

There is a Wii U version of Stick of Truth? And ain't that game uncensored anywhere outside of Germany anyways?

If you are in Germany: Any import version should work on PS3, any European version should work on Xbox360 and the PC version can be modded.

Around the Network

lol, some people are just that devoted.

I wonder if modding this in is any similar to Smash Wii U modding, then maybe I'll consider it just for the heck of it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

SuperNova said:
Is there a similar patch for South Park SoT? Now, that would be worthwhile to me!

I actually found the Australian censorship funnier than what was censored. No need to change it. 

As for tokyo mirage sessions, if people want to mod it out that's cool. Pointless in my mind though 

This is coming from someone who scoffed at the overreaction to the localization of this game: the removal of references to gravure modeling rubs me the wrong way. That's not something that would be lost in translation here, so them changing it to something completely unrelated is absurd.

It's not even some "sexy time" eye candy plot line. It's being taken seriously by the writing team. It's like removing Yukiko's entire subplot in P4, and replacing it with some totally unrelated plot line about how she's has stage fright or something. It completely undermines the complexity of her character.

Putting Japanese files in place of the English one's is not getting rid of censorship, it's reverting localization. I realize this is a difficult concept for some people to grasp, but the fact is: localization and censorship are two different things. Every single censorship thread in this forum is mixing the two up.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.