Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox beat Sony E3 by a long shot

I like Recore.

Around the Network

So 121 post in - and the OP still hasn't responded.

Based on the threads they created, the extreme hyperbolic nature of the comment, and their lack of response - I think this is clearly a joke thread.

Actually based on the content - I'd consider it a bait thread designed to get people aggravated and fighting - which they are.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Were the only new games (non indie) they announced Forza 3, and Dead Rising 4?
Well, you kinda expect a new Forza game every year or so.

Sony had The God of War reboot, Kojima's new game, Days Gone, and Spiderman by Insomniac.

Wasn't particularly excited about any of the exclusive lineups, but I think Sony showed more interesting things in terms of games. In terms of hardware, Microsoft had the more exciting news, obviously.

Lol, Why in the helm all of sudden we have 30 threads about "Nintendo Win", "Sony Win", "Microsoft Win", "Lets be honest Nintendo din't won".

I think that Microsoft wasn't the best conference because they don't announced a single Xbox One Exclusive, Ubisoft, EA, and Bethesda had a bad E3, and I was expecting Rock Star to show up but they did not announced nothing at the E3.

Bandorr said:
So 121 post in - and the OP still hasn't responded.

Based on the threads they created, the extreme hyperbolic nature of the comment, and their lack of response - I think this is clearly a joke thread.

Actually based on the content - I'd consider it a bait thread designed to get people aggravated and fighting - which they are.

This is a move to get more Forum points and become the biggest Vgchartz's user of all time.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
The whole point of E3 is to introduce new games/hardware, showcase games and generate hype for the brand. Playstation did that and that's why it won.

When a game releases is basically irrelevant as a qualifier to if one of the big 3 won E3 because at some point, each have won E3 when most of what was shown wasn't releasing that year. Plus just about no one gives a shit about it except a few people trying to use discredit who won.

From what movie is your gif ?.

Don't like threads about who is, it's naturally that everyone likes one more ( for me it's sony), but because of this i didn't talk bad about microsoft or nintendo (my first two consoles were famicon and super famicom). All three are trying there best to get more costumers...most important thing is "it's for the players" :)

Xbox didn't beat Sony. Sony didn't beat Xbox. Nobody won E3, all companies had relatively successful shows.

Aim to be better than petty, console war rubbish.

Locking.