By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Roll Call - A Feast of Crows

Hedra42 said:

We're getting close!

Cue some rousing music...

Link to video if you can't see it:

OMFG that was epic xD



Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Hedra42 said:

We're getting close!

Cue some rousing music...

Link to video if you can't see it:

OMFG that was epic xD

It is, isn't it! I wish I knew how to embed it properly...



Hedra42 said:
Teeqoz said:

OMFG that was epic xD

It is, isn't it! I wish I knew how to embed it properly...

Hmm... I'll try



Teeqoz said:
Hedra42 said:

It is, isn't it! I wish I knew how to embed it properly...

Hmm... I'll try

Great!



Day 9

Me and the crow siblings went on to look for their parents. They had already turned completely by the 4th day according to the children. It would be near impossible to find them now, but that didn't stop the kids from believing. After searching the entire day, we didn't find a single clue. Once it was nighttime I decided to call it a day and stop searching. Of course I meant that the two of them would rest, so as soon as they fell asleep I continued the search because I believe I might have found a lead for their parents. They did mention a special place their parents always loved to go to together, we already searched there, but I have a feeling I'll find something there at night.

-TO BE CONTINUED 



 

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

we didn't find not a single clue.

Wait a second. Did you not not find a single clue, or did you not find a single clue? I am confused.

Haha, given that I'm already being a grammar nazi by doing this (BTW I hope you aren't offended by this xD) I might as well bite the bullet:

they're parents always loved to go together

*their

**go to

 

Other than that: I can't wait to see the rest!



Teeqoz said:
Shadow8 said:

we didn't find not a single clue.

Wait a second. Did you not not find a single clue, or did you not find a single clue? I am confused.

Haha, given that I'm already being a grammar nazi by doing this (BTW I hope you aren't offended by this xD) I might as well bite the bullet:

they're parents always loved to go together

*their

**go to

 

Other than that: I can't wait to see the rest!

Haha, don't worry about it, I knew I should have proofread it, but I had to do something real quick, so I never did xD



 

Shadow8 said:

Day 9

Me and the crow siblings went on to look for their parents. They had already turned completely by the 4th day according to the children. It would be near impossible to find them now, but that didn't stop the kids from believing. After searching the entire day, we didn't find a single clue. Once it was nighttime I decided to call it a day and stop searching. Of course I meant that the two of them would rest, so as soon as they fell asleep I continued the search because I believe I might have found a lead for their parents. They did mention a special place their parents always loved to go to together, we already searched there, but I have a feeling I'll find something there at night.

-TO BE CONTINUED 

I wonder if their crow parents are there or just fooling around. Poor little crows. ç.ç



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Shadow8 said:

Day 9

Me and the crow siblings went on to look for their parents. They had already turned completely by the 4th day according to the children. It would be near impossible to find them now, but that didn't stop the kids from believing. After searching the entire day, we didn't find a single clue. Once it was nighttime I decided to call it a day and stop searching. Of course I meant that the two of them would rest, so as soon as they fell asleep I continued the search because I believe I might have found a lead for their parents. They did mention a special place their parents always loved to go to together, we already searched there, but I have a feeling I'll find something there at night.

-TO BE CONTINUED 

I wonder if their crow parents are there or just fooling around. Poor little crows. ç.ç

You'll find out soon enough ;)

Or not, who knows.



 

LipeJJ said:
Shadow8 said:

Day 9

Me and the crow siblings went on to look for their parents. They had already turned completely by the 4th day according to the children. It would be near impossible to find them now, but that didn't stop the kids from believing. After searching the entire day, we didn't find a single clue. Once it was nighttime I decided to call it a day and stop searching. Of course I meant that the two of them would rest, so as soon as they fell asleep I continued the search because I believe I might have found a lead for their parents. They did mention a special place their parents always loved to go to together, we already searched there, but I have a feeling I'll find something there at night.

-TO BE CONTINUED 

I wonder if their crow parents are there or just fooling around. Poor little crows. ç.ç

Crow parents? Fooling around?

Is this going where I think it's going? Crow porn incoming!!!!