Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon X/Y ORAS Community Thread - Trade, Battle, Breed, and Discuss!

So I was wonder trading away my 70 or so Squirtles with decent IVs and I swear when I traded the last one I had left , I got a Squirtle back. It had Rain Dish... and 5 perfect IVs.

Time to create a new army of Squirtles!



Around the Network

Alright, finsihed my nuzlocke. Time to start breeding... except now my Ditto FS isnt available. Fuck. I'm searching now for another one, help if you can



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Necrobumping? Idk.
Just finished making my first team on this save file. Anyone up for a quick battle?



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Necrobumping? Idk.
Just finished making my first team on this save file. Anyone up for a quick battle?

It's X/Y right? If it is then sure, I have a team from back in the day when I didn't mind breeding and I wasn't aware of pokemon showdown



                                                                                     

Mike321 said:
Slarvax said:
Necrobumping? Idk.
Just finished making my first team on this save file. Anyone up for a quick battle?

It's X/Y right? If it is then sure, I have a team from back in the day when I didn't mind breeding and I wasn't aware of pokemon showdown

Lol, yeah! Do I have you as a friend on my 3DS?



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Lol, yeah! Do I have you as a friend on my 3DS?

No, but I just added you. My code is in the OP.



                                                                                     

Mike321 said:
Slarvax said:

Lol, yeah! Do I have you as a friend on my 3DS?

No, but I just added you. My code is in the OP.

Alright. Added.



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

Alright. Added.

Ok, just give me some time to get my pokemon ready, it's been a while since I played this game.



                                                                                     

tagging for later



Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Slarvax said:

Alright. Added.

My team is pretty awful, but I'm ready. You want to play doubles or singles?