Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

Way to bump the thread Ryuu. Wish it were more active though.

Can't really comment on the latest ep since I haven't seen it yet. But the season so far has been pretty good. Really liking Asmodeus as well. I think he's an improvement over Crowley!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Can't really comment on the latest ep since I haven't seen it yet. But the season so far has been pretty good. Really liking Asmodeus as well. I think he's an improvement over Crowley!

@Bold, Same....It's such a long running show though, I know a few people like Raven/Noble/Axum who watch it but aren't caught up, Axum is catching up pretty fast though.

Pls....Ain't no demon that tops Crowley I do love Asmodeus though.

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

@Bold, Same....It's such a long running show though, I know a few people like Raven/Noble/Axum who watch it but aren't caught up, Axum is catching up pretty fast though.

Pls....Ain't no demon that tops Crowley I do love Asmodeus though.

eh, Crowley never wore polar bear coloured suits, or had a cool southern accent!

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

This show sucks.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Holy sh*t at that latest episode! I have so many questions, easily one of the best, most unexpected reveals ever, I want to know everything about how that happened.

Meanwhile in Heaven, another really interesting direction they could go in with that (Finally). This season is crazy and we still have the other world and alt-Michael.

Around the Network

Latest episodes... let's see.... disappointed that Rowena is back. I just don't like her. Although if she ends up sacrificing herself to resurrect Crowley or something... it will be worthwhile, otherwise I'm annoyed that she's back.

I like the direction they're taking Lucy though, it's pretty interesting so far.

Oh and we've got to wait until March for the next ep? WTF is up with that shit!?

Ka-pi96 said:
Latest episodes... let's see.... disappointed that Rowena is back. I just don't like her. Although if she ends up sacrificing herself to resurrect Crowley or something... it will be worthwhile, otherwise I'm annoyed that she's back.

I like the direction they're taking Lucy though, it's pretty interesting so far.

Oh and we've got to wait until March for the next ep? WTF is up with that shit!?

Really, that's the part you commented on? F*ck Rowena! What about that twist!

I do agree with you on Rowena though, I've never been much of a fan of her but she wasn't bad in that episode, I actually loved that she was upset about Crowley but they cut that scene a bit too short Imo, I do get the feeling (Or maybe it's just blind hope) that after Sam's talk to her she will use her 'new' powers to bring back Crowley.

Lucy's direction is awesome, about time Heaven had an interesting plot but the moment Jack gets back, Lucifer is pretty much screwed unless he somehow emotionally manipulates him, I hope he isn't just lying about being able to create more Angels and restore wings either, since that gives me hope that Castiel can get his wings restored one way or another.

Edit - Piss off Slade

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 February 2018

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I do agree with you on Rowena though, I've never been much of a fan of her but she wasn't bad in that episode, I actually loved that she was upset about Crowley but they cut that scene a bit too short Imo, I do get the feeling (Or maybe it's just blind hope) that after Sam's talk to her she will use her 'new' powers to bring back Crowley.

Lucy's direction is awesome, about time Heaven had an interesting plot but the moment Jack gets back, Lucifer is pretty much screwed unless he somehow emotionally manipulates him, I hope he isn't just lying about being able to create more Angels and restore wings either, since that gives me hope that Castiel can get his wings restored one way or another.

Edit - Piss off Slade

I can't actually remember what twist there was so... yeah

Rowena actually being upset about Crowley was a nice scene. Who knows what she'll do with her "new" powers, I hope they don't make her OP though. Her wanting them to protect herself against Lucy is hopefully just bullshit as she shouldn't really be anywhere near powerful to take him on.

As for Lucy's role, I got the feeling that he doesn't know himself whether he can create Angels or not and was just using it as a bluff. I guess he did create demons so the possibility is there, although I very much doubt any Angels he created would be the same as the old ones, which could work out as a nice plot twist actually. Imagine Lucy being betrayed by an Angel that he created.

Edit: And yeah, Slade should piss off

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 12 February 2018

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Edit - Piss off Slade

Rowena actually being upset about Crowley was a nice scene. Who knows what she'll do with her "new" powers, I hope they don't make her OP though. Her wanting them to protect herself against Lucy is hopefully just bullshit as she shouldn't really be anywhere near powerful to take him on.

As for Lucy's role, I got the feeling that he doesn't know himself whether he can create Angels or not and was just using it as a bluff. I guess he did create demons so the possibility is there, although I very much doubt any Angels he created would be the same as the old ones, which could work out as a nice plot twist actually. Imagine Lucy being betrayed by an Angel that he created.

Are you sure you've caught up?

The twist being that Gabriel has been alive all this time and has been captured by Asmodeus to use against Lucifer.

I have dozens of questions about how, when that happened and how Lucy will react, Gabriel always seemed to be Lucifer's favourite angel and he genuinely looked a little sad when he killed him, likewise Gabriel didn't want to fight Lucifer but now they must be some resentment, I just hope Gabriel managed to shrug off the torture Asmodeus has done to him and quickly gets back to the fun Trickster character.

Who knows, maybe it'll end up being Gabe/Lucy vs Alt Michael, right now Lucy isn't that powerful (Which I'm not a fan of how easily an Archangel can lose their power) but whatever, now he has a whole host of Angels to drain and It would be ridiculous if Rowena was anywhere near his strength, Angel's created by Lucifer would be an interesting one...I just want Castiel's wings restored more than anything.

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Are you sure you've caught up?

The twist being that Gabriel has been alive all this time and has been captured by Asmodeus to use against Lucifer.

I have dozens of questions about how, when that happened and how Lucy will react, Gabriel always seemed to be Lucifer's favourite angel and he genuinely looked a little sad when he killed him, likewise Gabriel didn't want to fight Lucifer but now they must be some resentment, I just hope Gabriel managed to shrug off the torture Asmodeus has done to him and quickly gets back to the fun Trickster character.

Who knows, maybe it'll end up being Gabe/Lucy vs Alt Michael, right now Lucy isn't that powerful (Which I'm not a fan of how easily an Archangel can lose their power) but whatever, now he has a whole host of Angels to drain and It would be ridiculous if Rowena was anywhere near his strength, Angel's created by Lucifer would be an interesting one...I just want Castiel's wings restored more than anything.

Oh... that twist? Right, yeah that was a big one

Didn't you predict that he might come back at some point as well?