Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

Ep 13

- Rowena is a bitch

Ep 14

- Sucks that they killed off the Alpha Vampire, I really liked his character and while the Alphas were mostly wasted, he was probably the only cool one and he had a point about the Men of Letters, Sam and Dean only hunt the vampires once one steps out of line and the Alpha let them do that, now the Men of Letters are slaughtering them all he has to appear to protect his 'children'

I'm surprised how easily Sam was convinced round too, is he forgetting that not all monsters are bad? is he forgetting about the fact that Garth is a Werewolf, what happens when the Men of Letters turn their attention on them? What about the fact that Benny (a vampire) was also good and saved the brothers (Though Sam never liked him) Sam himself was once part demon and they work with the damn King of Hell occasionally

Great episode though.

Ep 15

- Always love seeing Hellhounds but I was disappointed that this 'First ever Hellhound' was defeated so easily and just looked the same as any other Hellhound (Where's Cerberus?) Always enjoy having more lore though.

Also Crowley was amazing in this episode, did he smile when Sam thanked him? It's about damn time Sam and Dean thanked Crowley, it feels like he's always helping them but they continue to treat him like crap and damn at that Game of Thrones type 'freedom' part, making him think he's escaped, that scene was amazing, Crowley really is 10 steps ahead of him all the time.

Angel plot doesn't really interest me but it will be cool seeing Joshua again, I liked his character but the angels have been nerfed so much they suck, the gates of heaven need to be re-opened and Castiel's wings need to be restored.

Nice Walking Dead reference at the start of the episode too

Around the Network

Necro time!

@Ryuu seen the latest ep yet?
I thought it was kinda 50/50. Liked the Lucy/Crowley stuff, but the men of letters stuff just seems rubbish. Thought I'd hate it when they first introduced them and... I was right

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Necro time!

I thought it was kinda 50/50. Liked the Lucy/Crowley stuff, but the men of letters stuff just seems rubbish. Thought I'd hate it when they first introduced them and... I was right

Where to begin, the last few episodes are quickly turning this into a bad season IMO.

- Castiel's Storyline is so damn predictable, this is like the 10th time he's been used and will cause a big screw up later down the line, so boring which is why I hope (But know they won't do it) that the kid actually turns out good and it was always in God's plan for Castiel to raise him, protect him and help him become the new leader of Heaven as Castiel has experience on both Earth and Heaven he is the best to teach him rather than human hating angels.

- The Men of Letters are awful villains and what makes it worse is just how OP these regular ass humans are, they beat Angels in fist fights like they're fighting a toddler, they just come across and wipe out entire monster species in a few days and so easily.

I've been hoping all Season that Lucifer would just show up at their base and kill them all because lets be honest, the Men of Letters haven't fought anything close to what Sam and Dean have came up against and yet they act so smug and arrogant, Lucifer should easily take out the entire base (Though I imagine they'll probably end up having some Lucifer killing gadget too...)

- Crowley's plotline has been way more interesting than the main plotline all season but now they've ruined that too by making him betray Sam and Dean for the 20th time (Another really predictable move) and also the Men of Letters are hypocrites working with the King of Hell and allowing him to continue to make deals lol.

- Why is Lucifer so stupid? He didn't see any sparks and just assumes he's dead, why didn't nobody see Crowley gas out into a rat? I still don't really understand how Lucifer reversed the spell or why Dean didn't just put a bullet in Ketch and that other bitch while he had the chance

There's a 2 hour season finale...Hopefully it's a big one that fixes a lot of stuff.

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Necro time!

Where to begin, the last few episodes are quickly turning this into a bad season IMO.

- Castiel's Storyline is so damn predictable, this is like the 10th time he's been used and will cause a big screw up later down the line, so boring which is why I hope (But know they won't do it) that the kid actually turns out good and it was always in God's plan for Castiel to raise him, protect him and help him become the new leader of Heaven as Castiel has experience on both Earth and Heaven he is the best to teach him rather than human hating angels.

- The Men of Letters are awful villains and what makes it worse is just how OP these regular ass humans are, they beat Angels in fist fights like they're fighting a toddler, they just come across and wipe out entire monster species in a few days and so easily.

I've been hoping all Season that Lucifer would just show up at their base and kill them all because lets be honest, the Men of Letters haven't fought anything close to what Sam and Dean have came up against and yet they act so smug and arrogant, Lucifer should easily take out the entire base (Though I imagine they'll probably end up having some Lucifer killing gadget too...)

- Crowley's plotline has been way more interesting than the main plotline all season but now they've ruined that too by making him betray Sam and Dean for the 20th time (Another really predictable move) and also the Men of Letters are hypocrites working with the King of Hell and allowing him to continue to make deals lol.

- Why is Lucifer so stupid? He didn't see any sparks and just assumes he's dead, why didn't nobody see Crowley gas out into a rat? I still don't really understand how Lucifer reversed the spell or why Dean didn't just put a bullet in Ketch and that other bitch while he had the chance

There's a 2 hour season finale...Hopefully it's a big one that fixes a lot of stuff.

heh, agree with a lot of this. Everyone is always repeating the same mistakes!

Especially bad for Cass, he's like "I can tell the kid is good now". Asked how... "because the kid told me".... and you trust him?

And yep, the men of letters are far too OP. It doesn't even make sense. The American men of letters were wiped out in like the 60s and weren't exactly big before that. So how have the British version got so many monster killing gadgets when apparently Britain is completely monster free and has been for decades so they haven't even got any monsters to use them on.

Oh and then there's the not finishing off the enemy cliche that's all too present. Both Lucy and Dean/Sam fell for that one this time. Really don't get the Lucy one though, when demons leave a body they always leave through a huge trail of smoke coming out of the mouth and Lucy just never noticed that happening?

But yeah, looking forward to the 2 hour finale! Just hope it finally wraps up the men of letters so they don't make an appearance next season.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Those last 2 eps... :O

Ep 22:
Glad Sam made the right choice there! They've already let two many people live and then been bit in the ass later for it.

Ep 23:
WTF did Crowley do? He killed himself to seal Lucifer in right? But... it never worked, it took so long to actually seal the rift that Lucifer could have stopped for dinner before walking out. What a waste of a death!

Cas... They killed Cas? Those bastards!

Mary... eh, never really liked Mary anyway so if she never comes back from there... no great loss. Does make you wonder why Sam/Dean never thought about picking up a pair of enochian knuckledusters for themselves...

Oh, and glad that Rowena is finally dead!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Those last 2 eps... :O

Ep 22:
Glad Sam made the right choice there! They've already let two many people live and then been bit in the ass later for it.

Ep 23:
WTF did Crowley do? He killed himself to seal Lucifer in right? But... it never worked, it took so long to actually seal the rift that Lucifer could have stopped for dinner before walking out. What a waste of a death!

Cas... They killed Cas? Those bastards!

Mary... eh, never really liked Mary anyway so if she never comes back from there... no great loss. Does make you wonder why Sam/Dean never thought about picking up a pair of enochian knuckledusters for themselves...

Oh, and glad that Rowena is finally dead!

Wow...Awesome season finale but damn.

I was fully expecting Castiel to die but Crowley too? Jeez, Crowley's death was wasted considering how long it took for the rift to seal and at first I thought he was just going to get E2 Bobby and use him but when he went up against Lucifer I knew he was going to sacrifice himself, I was thinking Crowley would replace Castiel in S13 and be around the boys much more as their sidekick, it would have been a great change to see an actual truly good Crowley.

Castiel's death was....Idk why the hell he even went in there.

Mary...I doubt she's dead, I think Lucifer is just going to torture her and I'm glad Rowena is gone.

The Antichrist is definitely evil, Castiel got duped lol.

Now the only way Crowley and Castiel can come back is through God and he's too busy doing fuck all (Seriously God and Amara don't bother checking back in while the child of Lucifer is being born? I'm sure them two together could stand a chance) I don't see God bringing back Crowley unless the brothers ask him to and they damn well better considering his sacrifice for them (If God ever returns..)

Earth 2 brings up some questions too, I wasn't expecting it to be another Earth but just the place Angels/Demons/Ghosts go when they die but nope...So in Earth 2 is there another Gabriel, Lucifer, Crowley, Castiel? It'd be interesting if there was however at the same time I wouldn't want them to be tempted to just bring them over to Earth 1, they aren't the same as the characters we know even if they share their name/looks just like Bobby isn't the same Bobby as we knew so I don't really want him lol.

Kind of a cunt move to dump Lucifer on that poor, fucked up planet too and be like "You deal with him" lmao and I also wonder if our God is the one God who looks over all worlds or if there's another God for Earth 2....

Next Season will feel strange without Castiel and Crowley....I hope they at least come back near the end.

This is kind of a joke but I always see Jensen and Stephen joking about making an Arrow/Supernatural cross-over and with the introduction of another Earth they could probably do that if D.C allowed them lmao.

Season 13, Episode 1 & 2

Season has started off strong, I went in assuming I'd dislike Jack but I actually really like his character so far, he is taking after his 'father' I really like the alternate world story line too, Luci is awesome and funny as heck with Mary in there and it's interesting to see characters from 'our' world in this world, I wonder if God is God for all worlds or if each one has a God, anyway Luci got beat pretty fast, I kinda rolled my eyes at how Michael said he defeated his Lucifer in the skies above (Wherever) then just starts having a typical fist fight

I'm missing Crowley too, It sucks that he apparently won't be back at all since from the looks of it he might have had a fall out from some of the producers/directors on the show which would really suck, I hope this is all just an act from the actor but he's been keeping it up for so long and they gave away Castiel pretty much as soon as possible, I'm really loving Asmodeus though, he's interesting and looks the part, pretty obvious he's going to try and backstab Luci though I think using them new creatures (Yet another secret locked up thing xD Interesting to hear that Lucifer was scared of them)

I already predicted it once before but I believe (While Dean doesn't) that this is all God's plan and that he planned for Sam and Dean to raise Jack so that one day Jack could eventually replace God as the boss of Heaven, he would be half angel, half human and represent both of God's favourite creations and would also be guided by Castiel (Once he obviously returns) who appears to be God's favourite angel so he's just creating his permanent retirement plan guided by his favourite people and a combination of both the things he loves the most.

Still waiting on Supernatural to do Lovecraftian dou.

Ryuu96 said:

Season 13, Episode 1 & 2

Season has started off strong, I went in assuming I'd dislike Jack but I actually really like his character so far, he is taking after his 'father' I really like the alternate world story line too, Luci is awesome and funny as heck with Mary in there and it's interesting to see characters from 'our' world in this world, I wonder if God is God for all worlds or if each one has a God, anyway Luci got beat pretty fast, I kinda rolled my eyes at how Michael said he defeated his Lucifer in the skies above (Wherever) then just starts having a typical fist fight

I'm missing Crowley too, It sucks that he apparently won't be back at all since from the looks of it he might have had a fall out from some of the producers/directors on the show which would really suck, I hope this is all just an act from the actor but he's been keeping it up for so long and they gave away Castiel pretty much as soon as possible, I'm really loving Asmodeus though, he's interesting and looks the part, pretty obvious he's going to try and backstab Luci though I think using them new creatures (Yet another secret locked up thing xD Interesting to hear that Lucifer was scared of them)

I already predicted it once before but I believe (While Dean doesn't) that this is all God's plan and that he planned for Sam and Dean to raise Jack so that one day Jack could eventually replace God as the boss of Heaven, he would be half angel, half human and represent both of God's favourite creations and would also be guided by Castiel (Once he obviously returns) who appears to be God's favourite angel so he's just creating his permanent retirement plan guided by his favourite people and a combination of both the things he loves the most.

Still waiting on Supernatural to do Lovecraftian dou.

Same! So far he looks like he's going to be even better than Crowley was!

Season 13, Episode 4 & 5

All I have to say about Episode 4 really is that Misha Collins is a great actor, I loved his portrayal of whatever that creature is and can't wait to see more of it, I'm hoping it gets out for whatever reason, even though it seems only interested in sleeping I assume due to Castiel leaving it may be unable to get to sleep anymore and want to go hunting for Castiel.

Lovecraftian is what I've always wanted and this is as close to that as we're likely to get, It would be cool if that creature wasn't the only creature asleep inside of The Empty, It did say that God has no power in there or something however and yet God has pulled Castiel from death multiple times, It also is kind of creepy but sucks at the same time that everything sent there is sent asleep, kills any chances of seeing Gabriel, Balthazar, Crowley Etc. in there as they are asleep.

Episode 5 was a pretty great 'Filler' and probably one of the creepiest episodes in a long time (Well, creepy villain at least) so that's cool however I am not liking Billie seemingly replacing Death, I didn't like the rule that if Death dies, a dead reaper takes his place, I don't see why Death would even make that rule considering he is Death, he has always been Death, he isn't some Reaper turned Death nor is he an Angel, He's a cosmic entity like God and nothing can truly replace him, He's Death first and a Horseman second, It devalues the entity 'Death' Plus like Lucifer, you cannot replace that Actor, he is perfect for the role, they knew that with Lucifer so I hope they know that with Death.

I'm still just holding out hope that Death isn't really dead and he's just chilling somewhere eating his favourite meals, taking a break from all the drama, his death was and still is one of the most ridiculous things that happened in Supernatural I hope he just shows up again eventually like, thanks Billy, give me my scythe back.

Season 13 - Episode 9

Mid-season finale was the best episode of the Season so far, It's going into crazy territory so much and I love it, I have so many new questions now (Does each world have it's own God? Death? The Empty? Is there a greater power that controls it all along with a greater evil? What sorts of creatures will be in the other worlds? and I'm really glad Jack is seemingly staying as a good character, I want to see more of these different worlds and It's going to be cool seeing Jack helping Mary escape from Alt-Michael.

Now give me Cthulhu and I want to see more of the creepy dude in The Empty, I worry the budget will constrict them on what they can do regarding all these different worlds though and it really sucks Crowley isn't around to see all of this.