Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

It`s back!!!

Gotta say I really don`t like the plot they`ve got going on at the moment, really hope it gets dropped and never mentioned again rather than becoming the overarching plot for the season. Oh well, at least ep 3 looks like a monster of the week kind of episode (ie. the best kind).

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I cannot stand the CW shows anymore - way too much drama. They're basically soap operas with fantasy elements.

Ka-pi96 said:
It`s back!!!

Gotta say I really don`t like the plot they`ve got going on at the moment, really hope it gets dropped and never mentioned again rather than becoming the overarching plot for the season. Oh well, at least ep 3 looks like a monster of the week kind of episode (ie. the best kind).

Haven't watched the episode yet but I assume you mean human enemies? if so I agree, humans are the worse villains, move onto Lovecraftian already

Ep 1 & 2

Think it's started off pretty good, Mary is fitting in great so far and I like Luci's new vessel (Before the episode I was saying how I wouldn't because nobody can replace Mark ) I still would prefer Mark any day but he's doing nice so far imo

Main villains are still boring, they suck, this guy coming is probably just a normal human hitman, even more boring (Remember the days when angels were strong and they'd just end a human with a click of their fingers ) I'm more interested in Crowley's storyline at this point.

It's annoying seeing Castiel get his ass beaten constantly but I'm used to it, angels have been weak for a while now remember when Zacharia gave Dean or Sam? stomach cancer or something with just a click of his fingers.

Crowley is such a prick, never changes

Welp that latest ep.... really don't like eps of any tv show that feature the government. It always ruins it. And still don't like the English men of letters either. Hopefully next week we'll be back to monster of the week stuff though. At least Lucy's kid has some promise for a future plot though.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I've enjoyed the episodes themselves for the most part but the main arc is meh, it just feels like there isn't a main goal yet and there's no big bad also yes the Men of Letters suck.

This Castiel episode was good but again showed how useless Castiel is now

Think at this point Crowley could beat Castiel in a fight

Hopefully Death returns, give us a real villain.

Damn great episode!

Great return of a Yellow Eyed Demon and good lore reveal about them also great to know that there's two more also good guy Crowley

At the start of the episode I rolled my eyes at Castiel getting his ass kicked again, thankfully there was a good reason

Awesome reveal at the end too, so glad he's back, Crowley's little revenge won't last long though, poor Crowley is going to get his ass handed to him soon

I love season 1-5 !!! Have seen season 1-8. edit: 6-8 was "okay" for me.

my question is: What season is AWESOME like 1-5 after season 5? Would be nice if you quoted me and wrote the season numbers :)

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

KazumaKiryu said:
I love season 1-5 !!! Have seen season 1-8.

my question is: What season is AWESOME like 1-5 after season 5? Would be nice if you quoted me and wrote the season numbers :)

Definitely 11.

season 11, okay =) Thanks, good to know = )

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!