Forums - Movies Discussion - CW's Supernatural |OT|

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Are you sure you've caught up?

The twist being that Gabriel has been alive all this time and has been captured by Asmodeus to use against Lucifer.

I have dozens of questions about how, when that happened and how Lucy will react, Gabriel always seemed to be Lucifer's favourite angel and he genuinely looked a little sad when he killed him, likewise Gabriel didn't want to fight Lucifer but now they must be some resentment, I just hope Gabriel managed to shrug off the torture Asmodeus has done to him and quickly gets back to the fun Trickster character.

Who knows, maybe it'll end up being Gabe/Lucy vs Alt Michael, right now Lucy isn't that powerful (Which I'm not a fan of how easily an Archangel can lose their power) but whatever, now he has a whole host of Angels to drain and It would be ridiculous if Rowena was anywhere near his strength, Angel's created by Lucifer would be an interesting one...I just want Castiel's wings restored more than anything.

Oh... that twist? Right, yeah that was a big one

Didn't you predict that he might come back at some point as well?

I've always had a slight suspicion that he would but Season 11 killed that when he was confirmed dead by Chuck (Which makes this weirder...) They did a damn good job at keeping it a secret which gives me some more slight hope that Crowley could be sneaked back in again.



Around the Network

I think Castiel did the right thing so I hope Dean/Sam don't complain about it too much, I am expecting Castiel to go too far soon enough though considering he keeps going on about that soldier narrative.

Now I'm expecting Jack to stay behind in Earth 2 at the end of the season to repair the damage that Angels have done there, I originally thought he would be guided by Castiel to become the new host of Heaven but I guess that would put Season 14's villain in an awkward spot.

If Season 14 is indeed half a season like suggested they could probably drag this story-line into Season 14 considering we still have quite a few powerful villains to deal with, I am losing hope that we will see that creature in the other world again, I guess he really only was interesting in sleeping.

It was fun to see that prick Zachariah again, I'm really enjoying all these character callbacks so I hope we see more before they leave that place, such a tease though to not show Gabe again after that last episode, I'm not expecting Jack to kill Alt-Michael so I hope he breaks through into Earth 1 soon, I'd rather that than Sam/Dean using Gabe's grace to make their own rift because I doubt they're getting Lucy's, Gabe should become the new host of Heaven and restore Castiel's wings at the end.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 March 2018

Ryuu96 said:

I think Castiel did the right thing so I hope Dean/Sam don't complain about it too much, I am expecting Castiel to go too far soon enough though considering he keeps going on about that soldier narrative.

Now I'm expecting Jack to stay behind in Earth 2 at the end of the season to repair the damage that Angels have done there, I originally thought he would be guided by Castiel to become the new host of Heaven but I guess that would put Season 14's villain in an awkward spot.

If Season 14 is indeed half a season like suggested they could probably drag this story-line into Season 14 considering we still have quite a few powerful villains to deal with, I am losing hope that we will see that creature in the other world again, I guess he really only was interesting in sleeping.

It was fun to see that prick Zachariah again, I'm really enjoying all these character callbacks so I hope we see more before they leave that place, such a tease though to not show Gabe again after that last episode, I'm not expecting Jack to kill Alt-Michael so I hope he breaks through into Earth 1 soon, I'd rather that than Sam/Dean using Gabe's grace to make their own rift because I doubt they're getting Lucy's, Gabe should become the new host of Heaven and restore Castiel's wings at the end.

Agreed. They couldn't exactly release Donatello ever, so they might as well get the spell from him, probably should have finished him off though that would have been kinder than leaving him in a brain dead state. Besides, with the amount that Sam/Dean have killed over the years they can't really give Cas any shit for that.

It would be good if Jack does stay behind there. Let's be honest, he's totally OP. The show would be kind of boring if he stayed around

What's this about season 14 being a half season though? That's always a bad thing! I've never heard of a show having a half season unless it's the final season



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

-Snip-

-Snip-

What's this about season 14 being a half season though? That's always a bad thing! I've never heard of a show having a half season unless it's the final season

Nothing official, It was just I believe Jensen and Jared stating that they think Episode 300 would be good to end the series on, which would be halfway in Season 14.

It's probably more likely we'll get it renewed into Season 15 They've opened up the possibility of so much more stuff now thanks to Season 13...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 March 2018

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

-Snip-

What's this about season 14 being a half season though? That's always a bad thing! I've never heard of a show having a half season unless it's the final season

Nothing official, It was just I believe Jensen and Jared stating that they think Episode 300 would be good to end the series on, which would be halfway in Season 14.

It's probably more likely we'll get it renewed into Season 15 They've opened up the possibility of so much more stuff now thanks to Season 13...

Better keep going way past season 15! It's gotta become the longest running show of all time!



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

Didn't think much of the latest ep. Not any real Supernatural in it.

There was one good bit though. "What would you do if someone stole the Impala?"

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 14 March 2018

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Okay, that Scoobynatural episode was awesome, I was slightly worried before going in but Supernatural always tends to do these weird ass episodes really well, funny episode, Fred not giving a shit about the bodies

We need more crazy crossovers, Supernatural vs Evil Dead next

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 April 2018

Ryuu96 said:

Okay, that Scoobynatural episode was awesome, I was slightly worried before going in but Supernatural always tends to do these weird ass episodes really well, funny episode, Fred not giving a shit about the bodies

Completely agreed. Was skeptical but it was a really great episode. I loved that Castiel appeared in it as well, and that he was compared to a talking dog



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Renewed for Season 14 (Shocking )



Yay, season 14



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702