By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega: ‘New game announcement for fans of the classics coming tomorrow’

Shenmue 1 + 2 remastered!!!!! I can dream right?

EDIT: whoops didn't see how old this thread is. Well that was a disapointment for me!

Around the Network

This reminds me of when SE trolled their fans at that conference with a port of the PC version of FFVII, I'm surprised the person on stage left that complex alive.

Ganoncrotch said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Lazy sega at their finest. I have a disc for the ps3 that has far better sega games than this.

This one? Have it 1000/1000 on the X360, great title with some fun achievements too, finishing Mean Bean was rock hard :)

Yes, this is in fact the one. My 4 year old daughter won't stop asking to play golden axe and sonic. Games were so much better back then. Even TBS and RTS games were better in that time. Better graphics has only equalled more guns.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Ganoncrotch said:

This one? Have it 1000/1000 on the X360, great title with some fun achievements too, finishing Mean Bean was rock hard :)

Yes, this is in fact the one. My 4 year old daughter won't stop asking to play golden axe and sonic. Games were so much better back then. Even TBS and RTS games were better in that time. Better graphics has only equalled more guns.

Should be happy out, your kid has good taste in games already, love the original Golden Axe games, just headbutting enemies and even the odd boss off cliffs with Gilius Thunderhead. Good times.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive