By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let´s talk about our new year's eve gaming resolutions!

So 2015 is coming to an end meaning it´s time to think about our new year´s eve resolutions, however let´s be real 99% of those resolutions are never fulfilled so instead of talking about our typical "I´m going to lose weight" or "I´m going to be a better human being" let´s talk about our gaming resolutions.

Gaming resolutions should be easy to fulfilled because we all love gaming, most of you probably never thought about this but it´s never too late, plus it can be fun. Your gaming resolutions can be anything from buying a game or a console to assisting a big conference or getting a job, you name it as long as it´s gaming related.

Here are my gaming resolutions:

1._ Go to my first smash 4 local tournament

2._ Win a local smash 4 tournament

3._ Build a good gaming pc

4._ Write reviews for some site (My college major is journalist so it´s a good idea)

5._ Finish my backlog 

I´ll edit once I come up with other resolutions, but those are the ones at the top of my head. Please be sure to share your gaming resolutions.

Happy holidays!

Around the Network

Gaming websites boycott
Buy some games for ps4 and enjoy them
Purchase the nx
Have a good year

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Buy South Park: The Fractured Buttwhole. Play South Park: The Fractured Buttwhole.

That's all I need to have a perfect 2016.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

If there was one gaming resolution I would hope to do, it would be to finally make an RPG using RPG Maker 1 on the PS1...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

My only gaming resolution right now is to clean up my backlog.

Good luck if you ever enter a Smash tourney, btw!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Play games

To play and beat more games than last year.

Get a platinum!! I'll try for inFamous: Second Son but it'll probably be done with Ratchet & Clank.

1. Be VERY PICKY about games. Examples like not buying party games and watching more lets plays of the game.

2. Finish some of the games I bought (Like the main storyline) Games like Bayonetta 2, W101, Pikmin 3 and Fantasy Life.

3. Buy less amiibos =D I bought like more than 10 this year which is about AUD$150+ = Which is the same price as a original 3DS or Half the price for a Wii U bundled with games.

4. Be more active here on VGCHARTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well when Nintendo drops the NX, im sure this site will crash again!

5. Spend less time on gaming.................. My main reason on this is because I will start Uni next year and i dont know how hard the stuff are.

Well goodluck to everyone!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Work on the backlog.

I'm getting tired of buying so much and completing so little.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)