By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft responds (Update) - Halo: Reach Doesn’t Run Very Well On Xbox One

asqarkabab said:
AEGRO said:

Where did i say that?

You said why BC is not a killer app

Where did i say that Remasters are a killer app?

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
asqarkabab said:

You said why BC is not a killer app

Hahahaha.  U'r right,  u never said that.  Asqarkabab just assumed! Hahaha.   The problem with BC is that unless it wrks with every game u own, it's pointless...  Nice feature nonetheless, just not a "killer app". 

jason1637 said:
It runs like it did on 360. This isn't a remaster its the same game. It might be that gamers have gotten used to 60fps.

No, it doesn't run like it did on 360 according to pretty much everybody. The 360 version was pretty much solid 30 at all times, coming from somebody who put 1100 hours into it. If it's dropping at all that's a sign of BC trouble, not something to pin on the original game. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Is it available now? I'll give it a try when I get home. My idea of "unplayable" may differ. Surprising that Gears 3 runs well. I figured it was a fat more taxing game.

DivinePaladin said:
jason1637 said:
It runs like it did on 360. This isn't a remaster its the same game. It might be that gamers have gotten used to 60fps.

No, it doesn't run like it did on 360 according to pretty much everybody. The 360 version was pretty much solid 30 at all times, coming from somebody who put 1100 hours into it. If it's dropping at all that's a sign of BC trouble, not something to pin on the original game. 

I spent like 300 hours on it and played a bit of it yesterday on 360 and x1 and it was the same for me.

Around the Network

I think it's the same unplayable as 900p unplayable...

Colocho said:
AEGRO said:

Hahahaha.  U'r right,  u never said that.  Asqarkabab just assumed! Hahaha.   The problem with BC is that unless it wrks with every game u own, it's pointless...  Nice feature nonetheless, just not a "killer app"

Exactly!

I generally don't say these things, but I'm glad. I'm glad this game doesn't work very well. Because it's a horrible mess, not only from a technical point but from the story and execution as well.

This game seems to be playable. Not running as well as xbox 360, but an update to virtual xbox machine will fix it.

Looks to me like it runs badly everywhere.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.