By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Where is my .gif of the PS4 Star Wars bundle riding the Star Wars: TFA poster?

Around the Network

13 hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (up 2)
#25 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#30 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 5)
#48 N3DS Black (up 3)
#95 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 3)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 1 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

13 hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (up 2)
#25 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#30 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 5)
#48 N3DS Black (up 3)
#95 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 3)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100

I wonder if the awesome promo video helped the bump or if this is just the status quo for the new year.

Protendo said:

I wonder if the awesome promo video helped the bump or if this is just the status quo for the new year.

The promo vid won't have had any impact just yet.

The PS5 Exists. 

brute said:
It will be tough for Microsoft to ever win with price parity, especially now that Halo isn't what it was, they really need to try and make Halo big like it used to be.

MS needs to do what Nintendo did with Splatoon take a genre they're not known for and create something completely fresh and amazing. Trouble is MS doesn't have the game making geniuses of Nintendo.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
brute said:
It will be tough for Microsoft to ever win with price parity, especially now that Halo isn't what it was, they really need to try and make Halo big like it used to be.

MS needs to do what Nintendo did with Splatoon take a genre they're not known for and create something completely fresh and amazing. Trouble is MS doesn't have the game making geniuses of Nintendo.

The reason Halo didn't sell console's is because there wasn't a standard bundle. Sorry, but I wouldn't pay 500$ for an XB1 either. On top of the fact they lost COD, and Sony had star wars, it was obvious as to why Microsoft was going to lose.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

binary solo said:
brute said:

That's true, but the problem is that the genres where Microsoft isn't known for (which is a lot) Sony pretty much has covered with there 1st/2nd and3rd party exclusives.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

binary solo said:
brute said:

I think the greater issue is that the Microsoft's fanbase 'largely' (notice, that isn't everyone) likes certain types of games, or at least only seems to come out in serious numbers for certain types of games.

barneystinson69 said:
binary solo said:

The reason Halo didn't sell console's is because there wasn't a standard bundle. Sorry, but I wouldn't pay 500$ for an XB1 either. On top of the fact they lost COD, and Sony had star wars, it was obvious as to why Microsoft was going to lose.

Wasn't obvious enough. Plenty of people bet against that set up, while many others (myself included) could tell who was going to pull out a holiday "win".

7 hours since last update:

#12 PS4 Black Ops 3 Standard Bundle (same)
#31 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 6)
#36 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 6)
#48 N3DS Black (same)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 2 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists.