By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GERMANY: Eure Trophäen-Sammlung macht die PS4 günstiger! Erzählt es Freunden!

captain carot said:
Don't see the profile.

Und ja, die Pros haben normalerweise längst die PS4. ^^

It's a cheap rip off of what MS did this spring, with far less discount and far more restrictions. When MS did that you could even give your rebate code to a friend and it didn't matter if you already had the One.

Sony hat's aktuell leider nicht nötig. Die verkaufen so oder so ein vielfaches von dem, was die Konkurrenz absetzt.

Jop, Deutschland ist Sony-Land. Und da in DE eh immer schon eine generelle Skepsis gegenüber allem, was von MS kommt, vorherrschte, kommt da natürlich eins zum anderen. Dafür war die 360 noch relativ erfolgreich, möchte man meinen. Da kam die Kinect den "Gegnern" grade recht.

Egal, die PS4 verkauft sich so oder so wie geschnitten Brot und das nicht ganz unverdient, wobei der Unterschied in den Verkäufen meiner Meinung nach nicht den Unterschied widerspiegelt, wie verschieden beide Konsolen sind.

Around the Network

In der Anfangsphase war es sicher verdient. Genauso wurde MS verdient abgewatscht. Aktuell muss Sony sich aber leider kaum irgendwie bewegen, um den Erfolg zu halten und MS kann wer weiß was tun, ohne dass sie wirklich groß davon profitieren.
Im Zweifelsfall alleine schon schlecht für die Konsumenten, weil eben keine echte Konkurrenzsituation entsteht.

What happens right now isn't really good for the market situation. Even MS-haters should see that, they don't though.

Och, jetzt hab ich mich schon gefreut, dass meine Trophys mal zu was nütze wären, aber Pustekuchen. Wer hat denn bitte tausende Trophys und immer noch keine PS4? Das sind doch höchstens all jene, die von der PS3 zur XBox One gewechselt sind - was in Deutschland wohl echt nicht soo viele sein dürften. *g*

Weiß ich nicht, doofe Aktion, gefällt mir nicht.

Also, yai, writing german on vgchartz! =D
Wasn't there a german thread somewhere? Is that still alive?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Naja. Die Aktion wird sich eher an die 'och Mammi biiiiitttttöööööö!!!!!!' Fraktion richten, die dann auf dem Schulhof erzählen kann dass sie ja so Pro ist. ^^
Rechnen wird sich die Aktion für die wenigsten. 500GB Version bei Media Markt online 349,-€. 1TB mit Spiel kosten bei dem Verein 399,-€.
Anderswo kriegt man die 500GB eh oft für weniger.

Basically it's PR that wont backfire.

OdinHades said:
Och, jetzt hab ich mich schon gefreut, dass meine Trophys mal zu was nütze wären, aber Pustekuchen. Wer hat denn bitte tausende Trophys und immer noch keine PS4? Das sind doch höchstens all jene, die von der PS3 zur XBox One gewechselt sind - was in Deutschland wohl echt nicht soo viele sein dürften. *g*

Weiß ich nicht, doofe Aktion, gefällt mir nicht.

Also, yai, writing german on vgchartz! =D
Wasn't there a german thread somewhere? Is that still alive?

Der "sprechen wir deutsch"-Thread? Der ist doch schon Jaaaahre alt. Übrigens denke ich, dass es legitim ist, hier Deutsch zu schreiben. Es betrifft nur deutschsprachige User.

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
its so stupid.
it says "are you a pro gamer? then get your reward".
well... im not really a pro gamer but i had my ps4 day one, so i can't get that reward.

i know they just want ppl to switch from ps3 to ps4 but they should market the campaign different. i feel like i miss something. because i heard i get up to 75 euro for my trophies but i won't get anything.

oh you poor soul whos is not getting anything. let me give you sth. ... a hug. there. see? now you got sth. satisfied? all better now?

idiot.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

captain carot said:
LipeJJ said:
Wish I knew german (sounds like an amazing language, but hard to learn). :P

Compared to english grammar is tough. Spelling is easier and speaking not really that difficult, because almost everything is spoken as written. So no tomb, womb, bomb...

Dutch is a lot easier though. Especially orthography.

@Ruler: If you have PS4 trophies you can't use it. Made a translation.

Interesting. I agree with you... english is pretty easy to learn, but german does not sound as it is written at all! Well, at least for me. :P

There are some phonemes in german that don't exist in portuguese/english/spanish (the languages I speak), so it's pretty hard for us!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

No. What i mean is stuff like two words written different and almost sounding the same or written almost the same (like tomb, bomb, womb or read and dead) and spoken differently.
Die, wie and the first part of Biene is the same except for the consonant. If you know how to say Biene you can say diene (serve) as well. Or Diener and Wiener.
Stretched vowels are a bit stupid, caus you might have aa (Aal), ah (Bahre) and there's the ie but no ii, again there's ih like in ihr.
Dutch has none such execptions except maybe in some names. So if you know how one thing is spoken you know how it's written and vice versa.
That makes vocabulary relatively easy. The grammar also isn't that difficult. And durch has many commonalities with english.
To be honest, at least for west germans it's probably the easiest language to learn. But orthography/pronounciation rules and grammar should make it relatively easy for someone who speaks english as well.

Gehirnkrampf said:
Zoombael said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
its so stupid.
it says "are you a pro gamer? then get your reward".
well... im not really a pro gamer but i had my ps4 day one, so i can't get that reward.

i know they just want ppl to switch from ps3 to ps4 but they should market the campaign different. i feel like i miss something. because i heard i get up to 75 euro for my trophies but i won't get anything.

oh you poor soul whos is not getting anything. let me give you sth. ... a hug. there. see? now you got sth. satisfied? all better now?

idiot.

You are most welcome, Mr. Brain Cramp.

Hunting Season is done...

Ruler said:
what is if you have trophies of cross-gen games for both PS3/PS4?

I think the criteria is that you have no PS4 trophies, so if you have a cross-gen game but all thge trophies you earned are PS3/Vita then you're all good I think.

It's about time trophies became worth something other than bragging rights. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix