By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

3 Hint: Cool guy with a scar is the main character "I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron..."
Hint 2: The main character of this game changed his name in a different game series where he is just a supporting character.
Hint 3: Has a lot of time travel elements, and war.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
3 Hint: Cool guy with a scar is the main character "I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron..."
Hint 2: The main character of this game changed his name in a different game series where he is just a supporting character.

Final Fantasy VIII. Squall is called Leon in Kingdom Hearts.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Farsala said:

Final Fantasy VIII. Squall is called Leon in Kingdom Hearts.

Correct! Such a great character.

#1: While some call it overrated, it's stated by most as one of the best gaming experiences in the seventh generation.

Oh man, my star game...

This is a sort of successor to the series that started on the NES. This still featured the main character jumping and shooting lemons, but now he can also dash and climb up walls. The 8 robot masters were changed to animals.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Cloudman said:
Oh man, my star game...

This is a sort of successor to the series that started on the NES. This still featured the main character jumping and shooting lemons, but now he can also dash and climb up walls. The 8 robot masters were changed to animals.

Mega Man X.

Pin pon : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

2 Hint: A PS2 game that got rereleased this year for PS4.
Hint 2: Features more time travel.

S.Peelman said:
Too vague huh?

The mid-game plot twist is so amazing, it shook the galaxy.

Hint 2: How you ask? Well, it seems that this legendary villain prior to the start of the game, turns out to be... You.

KOTOR

#2 - This series' first jump to 3D left most of the fans skeptical.

Clyde32 said:
#2 - This series' first jump to 3D left most of the fans skeptical.

Metroid Prime

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz