By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Shares Level Out After $4 Billion Drop in Company Value

spurgeonryan said:
These sorts of situations should be learning events for Nintendo. Stock just lost 4 billion....hmmm what does that tell us? Nope, they just keep doing the same mistakes over and over again.

What kind of company runs like that!

These sorts of situations should be learning events for forum members who know nothing about the stock market. Stock returns to normal levels after investors react on a single event. Hmmm. What does that tell us? Nope, they just keep showing their ignorance through what they post over and over again.

What kind of forum member would do that?

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
spurgeonryan said:
These sorts of situations should be learning events for Nintendo. Stock just lost 4 billion....hmmm what does that tell us? Nope, they just keep doing the same mistakes over and over again.

What kind of company runs like that!

These sorts of situations should be learning events for forum members who know nothing about the stock market. Stock returns to normal levels after investors react on a single event. Hmmm. What does that tell us? Nope, they just keep showing their ignorance through what they post over and over again.

What kind of forum member would do that?

All of this.

If a company did nothing but try to appease investors, you'd hate that company because they'd ruin all their products in the process.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Miguel_Zorro said:
I may start buying. I think they'll do ok with mobile.

This was the understatement of the year. :)

Necro bump confirmed.

4 billion was a lot, but then so was there recent gain.....and then loss..

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter