Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Paris Game Week Thread

Some people are gonna be disappointed cause different people want different things (and that's true the most when it comes to PS over other consoles). That's just how it is
It might sound weird but i'd be happier with PSNow coming to EU than Detroid. Or over Crytek's "VR tech demo that's probably going to bomb hard". Just as an example. Again, that's just how it is.

Around the Network

The conference was decent, but nothing more than that.Horizon footage, Detroit were amazing, but the rest was decent, with the VR part for me mediocre.I was hoping for a better conference

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

the only thing I thought was bad was the audience.

Roronaa_chan said:

Some people are gonna be disappointed cause different people want different things (and that's true the most when it comes to PS over other consoles). That's just how it is

I was thinking of how to respond to the "I can't believe people didn't like this" posts but you nailed it in one really.  I don't know what the theme running through the vast majority of games shown was that made me not interested in them, but it was there.  

I didn't even have any expectations, and came away with a resounding "ehh" from this.

nice cover :).

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:

nice cover :).

EPIC!! LMFAO

That should be the official cover hahaha.

why is Tekken 7 PSVR for? fighting in first-person mode??

Sprash said:
Ka-pi96 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Decent conference.

I see a few people expecting to much again.

IIRC some 'insider' tried hyping it up as being better than E3 so that was to be expected really

your own fault if you believed it was going to be better than E3 :P

I didn't think it would.

Just explaining why some people were overhyping it

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

6/10 - solid presentation