By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei IV official website: ‘In 15,000 tweets, a disaster will begin’

spemanig said:
Skullwaker said:
If we're being serious here, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Persona related. It would finally explain why they decided to put Persona Q on the 3DS.

But I personally don't expect it to be Persona.

Stop being serious, please. Let me have SMTV.

Here I wish for a SMT X EO. Persona had one, why shouldn't SMT?

:^)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Skullwaker said:
If we're being serious here, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's Persona related. It would finally explain why they decided to put Persona Q on the 3DS.

But I personally don't expect it to be Persona.

Don't loose hope. The Persona brand is hot now and it makes sense to release a title on the biggest userbase avalible to them before that chance happens.

Persona Q already came out for the 3DS.

Yes, but that one was basically an Etrian Odyssey in Persona's clothing.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Skullwaker said:

Eh, I'm interested regardless if it's SMT or Persona. 

Still need to start SMTIV though. :x (it's the only game on my shelf that I haven't even started)

I have an entire guide thread you can refer to from when I played through the game. Tons of tips for the game. When you start it, let me know so I can send it to you. One of the best experiences I've had on this site was playing that game alongside that thread.

I'd pay $60 to play SMTV on 3DS. It's criminal that I only payed $15 to play IV. Criminal, I tell you.

BasilZero said:
If its a port of Persona 4 Golden - I will be pissed cause I'm playing Persona 4....but I would still buy it and play it :o

(I doubt it will be).

If it were a Persona 4 Golden port, it would be more colourful and less doom-like.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I have an entire guide thread you can refer to from when I played through the game. Tons of tips for the game. When you start it, let me know so I can send it to you. One of the best experiences I've had on this site was playing that game alongside that thread.

Thanks! I'm pretty much going to start it once I finish Xenoblade, so I'll message you when that happens. I know I'll definitely need some sort of guide for it (I'm the absolute worst at RPGs).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

BasilZero said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Yes, but that one was basically an Etrian Odyssey in Persona's clothing.

Its still Persona! :O

(I also need to get it despite not being a fan of dungeon crawlers)

I never had the chance of playing a Persona game. I wouldn't enjoy a crossover between two games I've never played and a gameplay that doesn't belong to that series.

Lot's of Gaf gold to pass the time.

Darwinianevolution said:
BasilZero said:
If its a port of Persona 4 Golden - I will be pissed cause I'm playing Persona 4....but I would still buy it and play it :o

(I doubt it will be).

If it were a Persona 4 Golden port, it would be more colourful and less doom-like.

It will be an EDGY Persona 4 Golden featuring Dante from Devil May Cry series ;)

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

spemanig said:

Lot's of Gaf gold to pass the time.

Persona 5 port for the 3DS. The Internet then explodes in flamewars.